WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
We mostly get everyday a update but the most updates aren't new features just bug fix or other changes improvements. If there is something special to tell what is interesting I would post it

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Wrong. The first time you start you get an popup that the Dev preview is not supported! After that you don't get it anymore if you start the app but everytime you click 'contact support' you get the popup everytime when you want to contact the support 😉

Even I didn't get the compatibility message in 8.1 and also when going to the option contact support, their too I didn't got any message. May be you got this message because you use whatsapp beta which is not supported by 8.1

Apoorvdec

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
nokia is one of the reasons for the success of WhatsApp. Nokia supported WhatsApp on a very large scale and mentioned it in their commercials , back when WhatsApp was launched and no body knew about it . And today WhatsApp devs are doing this to nokia phones ,.. never expected this

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm damn sure JAMI. T. Would soon get the Guinness World Record for answering the most number of mails everyday... And also the record for copy pasting a particular text most number of times...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Dexter505

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I am purchasing a new windows phone for my mom and would like to know how to transfer her whatsapp history. Does Windows 8.1 backup the whatsapp messages? Her phone has Windows 8 but I guess I can update do the backup.

ag7

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I exited and left a group on whatsapp, the next thing I know is my whatsapp wont open anymore, my phone becomes ridiculously slow and useless. I have reinstalled whatsapp, my phone still becomes slow and whatsapp is still unresponsive. Any ideas how I can solve this? Kind of wishing I didn't leave the group now.... When I restart my phone whatsapp opens fine, opens up quickly and conversations are fine, once I've left it and reopen it goes bust. Before I open whatsapp my phone is working perfectly fine as well, its only when I open whatsapp that everything becomes useless. Thank you for any help in advance

EDIT: after reinstalling it again for the 3rd it has decided to fix itself and is finally working again!

Last edited:

Dexter505

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I am purchasing a new windows phone for my mom and would like to know how to transfer her whatsapp history. Does Windows 8.1 backup the whatsapp messages? Her phone has Windows 8 but I guess I can update do the backup.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss