WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Beta testers..small doubt. With the latest update to .466 in the WhatsApp beta version, is the wierd hissing noise which occurs whenever we're in whatsapp fixed? Or does it still persist even with the latest update?

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
It still persists and will persist because the devs said that wp8.1 actually don't have priority for them

That's just sad. I mean the lumia 630 and 635 are already released! The official WP8.1 OTA update also is not too far away. And infact the WP8.1 developer preview is also for devs to test their apps right? When the hell will they focus on WP8.1 then?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
We appreciate that you're all impatiently waiting for updates and new functionality. Can we remind you to observe forum guidelines (and basic good manners) in keeping the discussion polite, respectful, and free from inflammatory language.

Thank you.

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
We appreciate that you're all impatiently waiting for updates and new functionality. Can we remind you to observe forum guidelines (and basic good manners) in keeping the discussion polite, respectful, and free from inflammatory language.

Thank you.

It would be great someone from wpcentral like Daniel, get official respond from Whatsapp team. Then we probably would shut up immediately.

IShan Bhardwaj

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Every Damn Thing is updating...8.1 Dev Preview , Facebook , even Temple run gets 512 ram support but what the hell is with WA Dev Team. Show them this thread..

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
It would be great someone from wpcentral like Daniel, get official respond from Whatsapp team. Then we probably would shut up immediately.

Don't you think if they had any info on this they would have gotten it by now and written an article about it? At this point they simply have nothing to report that's all

Ntokozo Mkhize

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Guys please help. After I updated to 8.1 when ever I open whatsapp, there is this noise that my phone makes(from the back speaker). I can't really explain it but it sounds like wheaspering air, like "psssssssssssssssss". and it so annoying.

anon(5914335)

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Guys please help. After I updated to 8.1 when ever I open whatsapp, there is this noise that my phone makes(from the back speaker). I can't really explain it but it sounds like wheaspering air, like "psssssssssssssssss". and it so annoying.

You'll have live with it until WhatsApp updates their app for 8.1. But I certainly wouldn't hold my breath, they can't even seem to fix the version for WP 8.

Go back to WP8 is your other option.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Thank you.

Are you from the WhatsApp team? If yes then please consider giving some information to users who are having a gruelling time with the app.
If you are not from the team, then don't worry the frustration of people is justified, as this being the OFFICIAL THREAD is not being attended by any Official...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Are you from the WhatsApp team? If yes then please consider giving some information to users who are having a gruelling time with the app.
If you are not from the team, then don't worry the frustration of people is justified, as this being the OFFICIAL THREAD is not being attended by any Official...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

It's only the official thread on WPCentral, it doesn't mean that the WhatsApp team use it as a official platform to communicate with users.

Chill guys, they will release the update when it is ready and if you've ever worked on large development projects you'll know that that can mean anything from a couple of days to months before the application is ready to be released to the general public.

The beta is there to test beta code which has known issues and therefore cannot be made available to the general public as it will cause more headaches for their support than what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss