WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
It's not just whatsapp , it's : VSCO Cam,Youtube,Google Chrome,Instagram,Vine,Facebook,Twitter,Kik,Messenger,Retrica,Afterlight,Google +,Tumblr and more....

This isn't a general discussion thread, this is an official whatsapp thread regarding whatsapp only. If you aren't happy with WP then leave, no need to debate off topic.

Gustavo Pereira

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
This is a forum or what? Forum's a place to discuss particular subjects and that is what we're doing. I do not see lack of respect here. I see frustrated users reporting their problems. What's wrong with that?

weightypillow

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Be patient guys, the update will come... It will be of a high quality, that's why they are taking so long. It is too long I agree, least we know it is on the way. Their update cycle though needs to include WP though, yet I think due to the new voice service and the ever increasing competition ... WP takes a back seat.

Sarbuland Yatu

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Hahaha I think ppl here are highly paid by Microsoft...they are not baring our problems...they call our problems off topic....4 months no update...what's WhatsApp team cooking....sorry but I'm feeling disappointment....goodbye WPC....now ban me or let it go....who cares....

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha I think ppl here are highly paid by Microsoft...they are not baring our problems...they call our problems off topic....4 months no update...what's WhatsApp team cooking....sorry but I'm feeling disappointment....goodbye WPC....now ban me or let it go....who cares....

We aren't paid by Microsoft and how is that even related? It isn't Microsoft making the app!

Sagar Limaye

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site

Buddy Microsoft doesn't come into the picture here, it's WhatsApp who is to be blamed. Come on man...

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Since this is for Questions..

Q1 : When will the official Whatsapp get an update.?

Q2: Is the Whatsapp beta ever gonna open to public again?
This question has been asked so many times, the answer? We don't know, anyone that tells you different is lying and just trying to get attention (VictorGR)
For the second question, the answers the same as the first. I think the beta was accidently put to the public in that period.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

FYI, wpc have posted a dedicated news post for WhatsApp errors. What else wpc can do.

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, besides waiting for an official update like hungry wolfs, I have good news about beta. It is updated again to 2.11.468.0 on 17th May 2014. I tried to get the beta app, but again I couldn't take it.
Big news again!!! Whatsapp (official version) is not listed in the store anymore. It says that the app is not published anymore. That could be a sign that an official update is coming soon!!!

Official Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)
Beta Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)

Sarbuland Yatu

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, besides waiting for an official update like hungry wolfs, I have good news about beta. It is updated again to 2.11.468.0 on 17th May 2014. I tried to get the beta app, but again I couldn't take it.
Big news again!!! Whatsapp (official version) is not listed in the store anymore. It says that the app is not published anymore. That could be a sign that an official update is coming soon!!!

Official Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)
Beta Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)

Hello I can't see update 468 still stuck on 466 14 may

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello I can't see update 468 still stuck on 466 14 may

haha wait for the update. It shows v468 as I said. So you have now the idea that what's it waiting for an update. I know that you are not to blame for. But we are waiting for an update more than 4 months

Also I have an idea what is going on here. Maybe they will turn beta version link to public. So they removed the official one. Please God, let it done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon