WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar_25

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, besides waiting for an official update like hungry wolfs, I have good news about beta. It is updated again to 2.11.468.0 on 17th May 2014. I tried to get the beta app, but again I couldn't take it.
Big news again!!! Whatsapp (official version) is not listed in the store anymore. It says that the app is not published anymore. That could be a sign that an official update is coming soon!!!

Official Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)
Beta Whatsapp Link: WhatsApp | Windows Phone Uygulamaları+Oyunlar Mağazası (Türkiye)

Each and every guy trying to fool others! The official version is still visible and downloadable. The beta app is not been updated.

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
are you seriously saying that or really trying to fool me. Coz, I am in Turkey, I have done it on pc on windows phone store turkey. besides turkey, I have tried us, uk store links and guess what they all say yes the app is visible only if you have link and so it cannot be downloaded. Do you know why, yesterday I have send a message to Jan Koum on Facebook explaining that how mad we are at whatsapp. I also removed the app and cannot download it anymore. This cannot be coinicidence. It can be something about time zone.

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Each and every guy trying to fool others! The official version is still visible and downloadable. The beta app is not been updated.

No ones fooling anyone here, it says the app is no longer published and on the beta link it clearly says last update 17.05.14 (which is today!)

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Ok I find out what is going on. If you look at the store app on your phone, it shows Whatsapp and it is available like as the old one. However, I think they are updating repos and it should take a while to disappear compeletely.

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
search it via pc. also remove the whatsapp from your phone.

Yes i just checked the link which u shared! There's no more official whatsapp in the store!! I seriously hope there would be some news of an update but i would not keep my expectations high as we have been dissapointed in the past! Anyways im still hopeful. And thanks for the heads up bro :D

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Good news coming or its removed due to too many negative comments and down votes.

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes ur right! But thats wierd..its showing that it is no longer published in the Indian store when we search through computer! But its showing that its available when we search in our phone
Well what I beleive is they have just pulled it back from the store, however by somehow it didn't affect to our phones yet. there has to be an attempt to change the status of the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)