WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Im facing a problem from a long time. i dont get notifications on my lumia 720 while using wifi in my hostel. while using wifi i get a download speed of 50kbps on torrentz. i even get notifications on 2g and i dont even get a full signal of 2g as mobile network doesnt work well in my room. keep wifi on while screen times out is ticked and data sense is disabled. please tell me what to do. i get notifications after 30 mins or sometimes no notifications. my friends are getting proper notifications on other phones. i dont know it is problem with my phone or other wp also in the hostel. i would be really grateful if someone could help and i cant do a hard reset because of whatsapp gone from the store.
please please someone help.

Ashwani Chaudhary

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Why is whatsapp being pulled out from the windows phone store even for windows phone 8, and when is the new update going to come its been like months we got any update.the guys at the customer support aren't replying too, can anybody tell what's going on

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
WhatsApp has informed us that the removal of their app from the Windows Phone Store was an intentional one, taken to address technical issues. Those that have downloaded the app should expect it to continue to work for now, but until WhatsApp has finished "working closely with Microsoft to resolve the issues", we wouldn't expect to see the app returned to the store for download. That WhatsApp chose to pull the app entirely is some indication that there was some serious showstopping bug or other issue that they couldn't allow to go on, though they've been unclear as to what exactly that might be:

"Unfortunately due to technical issues, we have chosen to un-publish WhatsApp Messenger on the Windows Phone platform. We are working closely with Microsoft to resolve the issues and hope to return to the store shortly. We apologize to our users for the temporary inconvenience."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte