WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Has anything really changed since the last time WPC reported about a beta update? They seem to be updating with no improvements which is disappointing.

That is a good question but I'm not able to answer this.. But I think they changed in every update the codes

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
don't expect something like android version within too short period of time.

Oh come on! When they took like 4-5 months for the update there is nothing wrong at all in expecting the version to be much improved and on par with the android and ios versions!
That is the least that they could do because they've taken so long for the update.

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
They are still doing changes to beta....when are they going to restore the app with update?

Read the WPC article, once they fix their 'bugs'. Could be days, weeks or months. There's no specific time period, just the usual 'shortly' time length they seem to give to everything.

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Oh come on! When they took like 4-5 months for the update there is nothing wrong at all in expecting the version to be much improved and on par with the android and ios versions!
That is the least that they could do because they've taken so long for the update.
if you are talking about the stable version, yes you are right. It is our right to wait for an app at least par-on-par with Android.
About beta update like bssnik he is a beta tester, as he said with v470 the shh sound with wp8.1 dev preview update is still there. Since the last update is v472 I don't think there is a huge difference between v470 and v472. After the latest developments, I have hope about the stable update.

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I did it some time ago, but they replied that wp8.1 I not their focus Actually'

I hope Microsoft can do something because they are working now with the WhatsApp team to bring us the new WhatsApp update.... If it's true and I hope some of the Microsoft developers are here in this forum and read this and all the other comments where people told about their problems and bugs which really annoying us in WhatsAp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven