WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That static noise from the speaker is the main cause for the battery drain right?
So does that mean that even in the latest .472 version the battery drain is still present? Or is it not there now?

No, the battery drain is caused by the display being turned on when you use the app.

Whichever app you have open the most will show the highest battery drain.

Your display probably uses 50-60% of your battery

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I did it some time ago, but they replied that wp8.1 I not their focus Actually'

I hope Microsoft can do something because they are working now with the WhatsApp team to bring us the new WhatsApp update.... If it's true and I hope some of the Microsoft developers are here in this forum and read this and all the other comments where people told about their problems and bugs which really annoying us in WhatsAp

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
No, the battery drain is caused by the display being turned on when you use the app.

Whichever app you have open the most will show the highest battery drain.

Your display probably uses 50-60% of your battery

yes the main reason should be display but besides that if you listen to that static SSSHHHH noise, it comes from the speakers not display. having audio speakers on should need some energy I think.

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
yes the main reason should be display but besides that if you listen to that static SSSHHHH noise, it comes from the speakers not display. having audio speakers on should need some energy I think.

The speaker will drain very little battery, even at full volume the speaker in your phone isn't drawing more than a couple of watts, requiring very little power.

After the 8.1 update last week my battery life has gone back to normal, getting at least 24 hours between charges

Stefan May

May 19, 2014
Visit site
This iss so crazy, i know the app is buggy but it isn't the only app that is buggy. They should've never pulled it down. I think we would rather have an buggy app then no app at all lol.

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
This iss so crazy, i know the app is buggy but it isn't the only app that is buggy. They should've never pulled it down. I think we would rather have an buggy app then no app at all lol.

they only should do one thing, publishing whatsapp beta app as normal app so that noone needs to register. They only should change its title as Whatsapp BETA like Instagram BETA and since it states BETA in its title noone can argue why it is not good blah blah.

dedracer

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I guess its only some hours left to Monday morning and with that WhatsApp should be back to the store ! I hope. (this is my guess only)

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I guess its only some hours left to Monday morning and with that WhatsApp should be back to the store ! I hope. (this is my guess only)

I seriously hope ur right but i highly doubt it. We've been playing this guessing game for too long already :( Sometimes we expect an update on Friday because whatsapp generally releases their updates on Friday's. And sometimes we expect an update because the beta is on a particular version number. But every single time we've proven to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077