WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Recently I guess, since it degenerated half way through into a debate as to why Whatsapp was pulled from the store and generally went off topic. Or some people were under the misunderstanding that the thread was overseen by people at Whatsapp.

dedracer

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Just uninstalled WhatsApp from my phone in frustration of battery drain! Now I know that I can't install it again until the app get back into store again!

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Just uninstalled WhatsApp from my phone in frustration of battery drain! Now I know that I can't install it again until the app get back into store again!

Well, and I sold my Lumia 920 yesterday and bought a brand new Lumia 1020. I had Whatsapp on my 920. Everything restored fine to the Lumia 1020 but the whatsapp application :'(

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Im facing a problem from a long time. i dont get notifications on my lumia 720 while using wifi in my hostel. while using wifi i get a download speed of 50kbps on torrentz. i even get notifications on 2g and i dont even get a full signal of 2g as mobile network doesnt work well in my room. keep wifi on while screen times out is ticked and data sense is disabled. please tell me what to do. i get notifications after 30 mins or sometimes no notifications. my friends are getting proper notifications on other phones. i dont know it is problem with my phone or other wp also in the hostel. i would be really grateful if someone could help and i cant do a hard reset because of whatsapp gone from the store.
please please someone help.

I know whatsapp issue is more important but if would be great if someone could help

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I think update is near as in morning whenever I open Whatsapp there is streaming sign on volume which was close by stop music, now its not happening so I think update is near as Whatsapp is trying & changing. I am from India & using L720.

Amran Nagal

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I think update is near as in morning whenever I open Whatsapp there is streaming sign on volume which was close by stop music, now its not happening so I think update is near as Whatsapp is trying & changing. I am from India & using L720.
When there is an update WPC will notify us about it so until then chill don't start another troll.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Recently I guess, since it degenerated half way through into a debate as to why Whatsapp was pulled from the store and generally went off topic. Or some people were under the misunderstanding that the thread was overseen by people at Whatsapp.

Oh I thought so, our mods are smart.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
And don't believe posts on here saying it's been released unless a) it's in your store, and b) it's been covered as a proper article on here (ie not a misinformed post from somebody just trolling).

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I can't believe this will go on for 1 month perhaps? what about 2 months? Remember when BBM was expected to launch and a serious glitch made it go back 1 month I guess? What if this happens to WP ? OMG!!! This could easily kill WP sales more than the last quarter :( !!!

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
If Microsoft just send 5 full-time developers (sofware engineers) experienced with Windows Phone to Whatsapp as support, all of these problems would be solved. I think there might be a miscommunication somewhere between these two famous companies. 5 developers would have huge impact on the development of whatsapp since the company contains 55 employees currently.

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the same thinggg aaaaaaaand still waiting. Still can't believe whatsapp is doing this.
same thing here too... :) I really can't imagine that is truely happening. Can you imagine the size of disappointment that the ones ,who will buy Lumia 930 and Lumia 630, will experience with the absence of Whatsapp. You pay a phone for almost 600 euros and Whatsapp is missing. It started as a joke but it turns out to be a nightmare.

Stefan May

May 19, 2014
Visit site
same thing here too... :) I really can't imagine that is truely happening. Can you imagine the size of disappointment that the ones ,who will buy Lumia 930 and Lumia 630, will experience with the absence of Whatsapp. You pay a phone for almost 600 euros and Whatsapp is missing. It started as a joke but it turns out to be a nightmare.

I really dont get why you can't sideload the app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05