WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
And suddenly WhatsApp is again all over the internet, this time for no new feature but for getting itself delisted from Windows Store... I never knew getting delisted could also bring publicity...😜

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey mates! whatsapp on 8.1 drain a lot of battery? i do a clean install and every day the battery only got 7 or 9 hours and in battery sense Whatsapp have the bar full

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I really dont get why you can't sideload the app
well I tried both beta and stable versions, downloaded successfully as xap. however, when I click on the store and click on the ... menu and local apps and tried to install both.
1. whatsapp: this app is no longer published and not supported. It says for official app.
2. whatsapp beta: you are not authorized / don't have permission to install this app.

so our only chance is to wait until the app is republished again. otherwise there is no chance to install whatsapp even through downloading xap file doesn't work. TESTED!!!

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
well I tried both beta and stable versions, downloaded successfully as xap. however, when I click on the store and click on the ... menu and local apps and tried to install both.
1. whatsapp: this app is no longer published and not supported. It says for official app.
2. whatsapp beta: you are not authorized / don't have permission to install this app.

so our only chance is to wait until the app is republished again. otherwise there is no chance to install whatsapp even through downloading xap file doesn't work. TESTED!!!

Thanks Captain Obvious

Stefan May

May 19, 2014
Visit site

The very very least they can do is make the BETA public. Its better then nothing at all.

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey mates! whatsapp on 8.1 drain a lot of battery? i do a clean install and every day the battery only got 7 or 9 hours and in battery sense Whatsapp have the bar full

Use WhatsApp less, if you are using WhatsApp for say 5 of those 9 hours I can understand that it will kill your battery. The app you use the most is always going to use the most battery power

volpeastuta

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry man, but i suppose that this "Jami T." could be only an electronic device and not a very human just because he always answers with the same words.
Two months ag? i received the same exactly words from him asking when whatsapp will be ready to all consumers or what new features would be included. So the only hope is that they will release whatsapp as soon as possible. I live in Italy, and most of the WP users are not so happy using windows phone due to whatsapp and facebook. :/
C'mon we are users like others, why no one developer consider this?!
Have a nice day!
Here's what i got reply from WhatsApp..

View attachment 66993

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss