WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Like I said if there will be any change or bug fix to the shh sound or any major thing I would tell.. They said wp8.1 I not their focus so I don't expect it in the next time 😈

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I know I might sound stupid, but anyone here thinks that Google paid them to delay the update out fear of the new cheap Lumia device?? I mean it sounds like a plan, the app is buggy, so it's removed to its fixed but google pays them to delay the update so WP users will be frustrated and new WP users will dislike the platform.

Last edited:

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I know I might sound stupid, but anyone here thinks that Google paid them to delay the update out fear of the new cheap Lumia device?? I mean it sounds like a plan, the app is buggy, so it's removed to its fixed but google pays them to delay the update so WP users will be frustrated and new WP users will dislike the platform.

yup. I smell a rat named Google. Google would stoop that low.

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I am too pessimistic about the update. So I am prepared to wait for an update at 24th June 2014. Don't expect anything soon. Soon is too speculative word. My source is my soul, just an insight of me.

dedracer

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
WhatsApp team should learn something from hike messenger, hike messenger team have done so good! They have made that app too good ! You can have background theme, last seen control, ability to send video audio pictures, voice messages and I found no bug in hike! The app is way too better than WhatsApp! M currently using it and uninstalled WhatsApp!

OsamaAdam98

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

Really? Is that your theory? it's like the "I blame Obama" jokes.

luisfarelo

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

I think this could be true

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
my most friend uses wechat and it is nice too with videocalling,voice calling and stickers
try it if you want.
i wish bbm lands on windowsphone soon waiting for it eagerly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99