WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan May

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Lol who buys a 630 now in a WhatsApp dependent country is really ducked. Have fun with your useless phone guys. Thank you WhatsApp and Microsoft for messing this up.

i know right!! They should have made the beta public, simple solution. Instead they give us nothing

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Because everyone will install it and cry when there is a bug which jamming the app and write them hate emails. There are a couple people which have contact with the developers and write them if they find bugs like me but wp8.1 is not their focus so actually I can't report bugs..

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Because everyone will install it and cry when there is a bug which jamming the app and write them hate emails. There are a couple people which have contact with the developers and write them if they find bugs like me but wp8.1 is not their focus so actually I can't report bugs..

Besides, each dev team choose how to work, and they do this way. Period.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Don't know how people can say whatsapp doesn't care about WP.. Look how many updates the beta has received recently. Is this a developing team that does not care about a platform?

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
They are developing the beta version from 4 months. This is what the developing team of whatsapp is. Lazy developers can't add update an app which is mostly used in 4 months.

Amran Nagal

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Don't know how people can say whatsapp doesn't care about WP.. Look how many updates the beta has received recently. Is this a developing team that does not care about a platform?
Its still of no use because beta is used by a few hundreds and they will not open the beta well because whatsapp thinks "f*ck you"

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Its still of no use because beta is used by a few hundreds and they will not open the beta well because whatsapp thinks "f*ck you"

Where is there a reason to make it open? The beta is closed because they don't want 10000 people which reports bugs a group of people is enough.. Just wait and keep calm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos