WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapnil wajpe

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I am starting to think its more than the notification thingy, pulling out an app out of the blue moon and issuing no official statement from the company like whatsapp/facebook is totally out of ordinary, plus the duration for which the app is missing is way too long.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I seriously think its the time to move to viber...almost all the features of whatsapp and additional features are present and its free too..its a perfect combination of whatsapp & Skype...latest addition of vout brings a challenge to Skype..we have file sharing backgrounds location last seen option stickers free calling vout Bluetooth support 😋😋 ..... But still people go after WhatsApp 😠😠😠😠😠

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Beta version is on par with Android or iOS version except for sending MP3 files which you can send easily with changing the extension to MP4 trick..
I think once WP8.1 goes live for general public, they will add this feature too. Because if I'm not mistaken currently they are mainly focusing on WP8.

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
This will seriously harm sales of newer models for sure! It's so annoying just when 8.1 is released. 11 days!!! 11!! What's going. I'm seriously planning to go to Android and this is still my 2 ND month with a windows phone. The little the developer support is annoying

Sent from my Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I seriously think its the time to move to viber...almost all the features of whatsapp and additional features are present and its free too..its a perfect combination of whatsapp & Skype...latest addition of vout brings a challenge to Skype..we have file sharing backgrounds location last seen option stickers free calling vout Bluetooth support 😋😋 ..... But still people go after WhatsApp 😠😠😠😠😠

Eventhough wp is smooth still people buy android.that's it

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

harryaro7

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Nobody knows the strategy of WhatsApp developers...its been almost 4+ months n everyone comments"coming soon"...or it will b coming sooner than later...I think those people have no accountability whatsoever they do.

Neyney10

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Nobody knows the strategy of WhatsApp developers...its been almost 4+ months n everyone comments"coming soon"...or it will b coming sooner than later...I think those people have no accountability whatsoever they do.

well, think from thier point of view, they are mostly developing for IOS and Android cause they are probably around 90% of the market.
using as much resources as 45% [IOS or android] for a 10% Operation system, its seems not to worth their time THAT much. but ofc, its still worth it somehow, but not as much as others.

now facebook bought whatsapp and microsoft is working with facbook on whatever, such as the facebook application, is now working with them on the whatsapp too [for the WP]
its true that its was bad to announce "Coming soon", and you can be mad at them for it, but it was really looks like it was coming soon, WhatsApp team have his issues.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp disappeared from my app list :(
Yesterday it was stuck on creating favourites today also it was stuck on creating favorites i soft reset my device tried opening whatsapp but it crashed and disappeared from my app list
I think i will have to use sms and wechat

spinzeroWL

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I was pretty amazed to see the following reply from Whatsapp in my inbox today! Their suggestion regarding the current Whatsapp issues was to 'look at other platforms'...

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss