Facebook App for Windows Phone 8

mr_lysgaard

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

What do you guys think is the best Windows Phone 8 Facebook app per today?

Does any of the other apps in the store have live tile besides the one by Microsoft (yes and I know the live tiles are a bit unstable still)

strokee

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Probably The Facebook

The Facebook is a bit confusing for me. When I read its details in the store it says to download Local Scout to be able to check-in to places...says it's "two apps in one.". Does this mean if I buy the Local Scout app I don't have to download The Facebook? Reviews of both apps don't clearly answer this question.

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
The Facebook is a bit confusing for me. When I read its details in the store it says to download Local Scout to be able to check-in to places...says it's "two apps in one.". Does this mean if I buy the Local Scout app I don't have to download The Facebook? Reviews of both apps don't clearly answer this question.

You don't need to buy that app you can always use the facebook check-in function from the "Me" tile ;) much better and most of all free!

My personal concern with these 3rd party facebook apps is the safety. How can I be sure that they don't steal my data or my login information? Any advice on that?

beachhoppr

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
That particular develops is no thief. Its really an invalid concern as most apps are 3rd party. There are no reports of data stealing at any level of concern. So stop worrying and enjoy the phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs