Looking for a WP8 epub reader without cloud

Tramble

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a epub reader and I found many of them in the Store but none of them had an option so that I can add easily my epub files which are saved on the smart phone.
For example "Freda" gave me the choice between some Clouds, Calibre, Guttenberg and some stores as sources but no option to include my saved epub files. The same is with any other epub reader which I downloaded.

I would be really thankful for help.

Last edited:

Gaichuke

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a epub reader and I found many of them in the Store but none of them had an option so that I can add easily my epub files which are saved on the smart phone.
For example "Freda" gave me the choice between some Clouds, Calibre, Guttenberg and some stores as sources but no option to include my saved epub files. The same is with any other epub reader which I downloaded.

I would be really thankful for help.

Nokia Reading can fetch epubs from Skydrive that can be then read offline.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Im also using Nokia Reading, no problems so far but you do have to load your books into skydrive then download to device

Tramble

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Reading can fetch epubs from Skydrive that can be then read offline.

Thats exactly what I am not looking for. I am looking for a epub reader which I can use without a Cloud like Skydrive, nevertheless thank you for trying to help me :).

Today I was really thinking about to sell my Samsung Ativ S on eBay cause I have still not found an epub reader with this option but mabye someone will help me.

anon7989605

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
ePub Reader | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत) is an ok option. I can get epubs into that application via Bluetooth so I don't have to use the NSA-Cloud.

But I don't see any option to mark text, save that to the epub and transfer the epub back to my desktop. So for now, will continue reading epubs on iOS until WindowsPhone apps mature and allow working without Cloud-Services and offer proper working with Texts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs