Stop Motion App?

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
A friend of mine showed me an app he has on his iPhone where he can take a series of individual photographs, then an app kind of "stitches" them together so that its like a series of stop motion shots which he can then upload to Facebook as a kind of movie that autoruns when you press play.

If anyone can make sense of the crap I just typed, does WP8 have an app like this?

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
pro shot can do time lapse.

anyone can do stop motion with a camera. That just takes pictures of an object moving around and then played back at a certain fps to give the illusion the item is moving.

teng_m

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about the stitching part. The only app i can think that stitches pictures is photosynth or nokia panorama.
Here are a couple you can try
- easy 3d camera free. 3d camera free can take multiple shots and save it to 1 file.
- Nokia cinemagraph is gif creator for pictures. You cannot move or change background when taking the picture.
- burton. I'm not sure what is the name of the picture burton creates but Burton takes a picture multiple action by a single subject and stitches them to a single picture

max2me

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I'd like recommend my Timelapse Pro app. In new v4 (JUST GOT CERTIFIED BY MS) you can upload pictures to the cloud and our system will produce actual video you can watch & share (requires in-app purchase to cover server costs). Give it a try, I'd love to know what do you think.

Victor U

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I'd appreciate if you give a try to my app - Stop Motion Plus - and let me know how you like it. The app lets you shoot both time lapse and stop motion. It produces actual video file (mp4) right on your phone - you don't need an Internet connection to create videos. It allows uploading created videos to YouTube. Also, it's a universal app, so it runs on any Windows 8 device that has a webcam as well. The app is free and you don't need to pay for any of the app functions.

Chris-A

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi Victor,

I have actually downloaded your app to my windows phone 8.1 So far: no chance of working with it, yet this doesn't seem to be connected to your app. Each time I get an error message referring to an internal stack problem connected to the camera. I was asked to restart the phone several times - which I have done - yet to no avail. Would you know how to deal with that error?

Thanks for your time,
Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo