[Official] Skype on WP Thread

Jaafar Jabbar

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Skype Update! 3/19/13

I couldn't DELETE chats from Skype on Wp8, went online on the forums etc and apparently you cant do that :-/. That was SO stupid and frustrating so uninstalled it. Hope it gets fixed, Skype voice quality was excellent but couldn't have all personal convos all stored on my phone.

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

Is there a way, to auto reject call on my Lumia 920 when I?m talking on Skype:?
Thing is that when I'm using Skype, and someone call me on regular phone, the other end in Skype stops listening to me due to connectivity issues.

also, I cant copy and phone number from address book and paste in the skype dialer....

Last edited:

Pramat

May 30, 2013
Visit site

Hi all,

I'm still having issues with skype notifications. The version i have on my phone is 2.6.0.148 (got it on the 13th of May). When someone makes a video call to me, i don't get the call alert but when i login to skype it shows a missed call. Sometimes i actually receive the call alert about 5-10 minutes after the call was actually made. Are any of you having the same problem? Please help.

I have tried uninstalling then restarting the phone, re-installed the app and tried. Still no success.

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

Skype just got updated today, I haven't downloaded it yet but it says in the store that fast app resume is the only new feature, among other improvements and bug fixes.

Nonso Obikili

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site

Since the update skype crashes instantly I open the app. Uninstalled and installed again but started crashing again after a few minutes. Noticed that it started crashing immediately it started populating in the people hub. Help anyone?

pmartineau

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Since the update skype crashes instantly I open the app. Uninstalled and installed again but started crashing again after a few minutes. Noticed that it started crashing immediately it started populating in the people hub. Help anyone?

Hi Nonso,

I observed the same behavior on my 920. Skype load and crash "nicely" after 1-2 second! I uninstall and re-install Skype. The first time I use Skype after the a fresh install the application work fine. the second time, the application crash while loading...

I'm not answering your question but I hope you feel lest alone :)

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Is there a way to do Skype group calls? I know u have to pay for group video but group voice is free how do u do that?

Sent from my Nokia 928 using Tapatalk

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Happening to me, seems to be triggered by making a call rather than just sending messages, had it on two different occasions after making a call.

grininja

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

I used to talk on Skype 20-30 minutes each day. After last update it is unusable. It keeps crashing and disconnecting and making conversation impossible. Notifications are't showing either.
And Microsoft, let me be honest to you, these kind of things are the kicks in our asses that are making asking ourselves if it is worth sticking to WP8. Because, common!, we are talking about Microsoft software running on Windows phone...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720