[Official] Skype on WP Thread

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Recently I haven't been getting skype notifications consistently. That goes for both messages and calls. Any one else having the same problem?
I have to sign out and back in to get them working again.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Recently I haven't been getting skype notifications consistently. That goes for both messages and calls. Any one else having the same problem?
I have to sign out and back in to get them working again.

I had the exact opposite problem. I got Skype notifications on my phone but didn't get them in desktop Skype. Closing and reopening desktop Skype didn't help.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I had the exact opposite problem. I got Skype notifications on my phone but didn't get them in desktop Skype. Closing and reopening desktop Skype didn't help.

Oh wow. The desktop experience has been so much more reliable for me. Weird..maybe we can combine the best of both experiences to get a service that works :winktongue:

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
[FONT=open_sansregular]Any word on Skype adding ability for users to create account via individual mobile number similar to Viber and Whatsapp? I remember hearing that it would eventually happen this way, which would naturally allow Skype to better compete with the likes of Whatsapp and other messaging platforms.[/FONT]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12