Joe Belfiore's apps week

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if Viber will actually be properly integrated in WP8, like Skype is, i.e. when we get a viber call, the answer/decline call screen comes up, instead of a push notification like in WP7, and you have to open the app to receive the call?

If it is the same as WP7 then I think it's useless, a push notification for a call is not helpful, you can miss them so easily. Sometimes I don't even check my app notifications.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Joe didn't tweet about the games so I don't think that was his surprise unless WPCentral jumped the gun and announced it before him.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
What a joke.... Temple run???? Wake up MS!!!

This is what I will NEVER understand. People said that the platform needed Instagram and Temple Run, above all else. We get Temple Run, and people go into a frenzy of whining. Wake up? From what? Thousands of users asked for the game, and they got it. What's so wrong with fulfilling a hugely-popular request? What did you want them to bring?!

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Even tho ruzzle isnt out yet, I think it's being overlooked. It's a fairly new social game, that a lot of my FB friends are playing. I would say ruzzle makes it a good release, and temple run also, even it's only one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)