TimeMe - LIve Tile Clock App

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where can i find such app for a dev unlocked device(too busy to write the app on my own)?
I really want to try this out. A live clock tile would be awesoem.

AlexRodriguezNY

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I think you can create a Developer account for free if you are a student.I don't remember how i did mine but i think it was like that. You can install only three apps.If you paid for the subscription you can install more than that.I installed the dev version of TimeMe on my Lumia and it works great.The clock updates at the same time with the phone's clock

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a dev account and unlocked phone, we can install 10 apps at a time and unlock 3 devices with an account, but i am unable to find TimeMe on the store and neither the developer version. :(

The Sand

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing all the info about a Developer Account as well as the link to get TimeMe via Developer Account. I obviously want Nokia to back this and have written them. But I am only willing to wait so long. A Developer Account is most likely in my near future to rock TimeMe 😉

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for sharing all the info about a Developer Account as well as the link to get TimeMe via Developer Account. I obviously want Nokia to back this and have written them. But I am only willing to wait so long. A Developer Account is most likely in my near future to rock TimeMe 😉
I hear ya

The Sand

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I can't get this app to run after the update Nokia pushed out 2 nights ago. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice but still no. Anybody else have trouble after Nokia update?

The Sand

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing that. Mine just says T:ME on the tile now and won't update at all. I think it stopped updating after the Nokia update which changed my phones GPS location and all my weather apps said New York. I am not the first to notice that happens when the phone restarts, and the Nokia update did cause the phone to restart. Normally the phone rights itself but this time it didn't. After 2 days I finally launched Nokia maps and messed around via zooming in to get my location set correctly. Then most of my weather apps righted themselves with the exception of one which I had to uninstall/reinstall several times. Now everything is running except TimeMe which I have also uninstalled/reinstalled several times. I could do a soft reset but don't really want to since every (and I mean EVERY) time I do that the GPS location will be wrong again for at least 24 hours. And since this last restart didn't right itself well I am hesitant to do a restart again right now. I will wait a couple of days and then try a soft reset. I just wanted to check here to see if anybody else had the same trouble.

The Sand

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Actually my weather apps aren't updating right either. The location is now set correctly but they aren't updating like they should. Some live tiles are updating and some are not. I have background tasks set to only allow about 10 apps the ability to update. So my phone is having issues since the Nokia update that involves more than TimeMe now. I will look into it...

WesternLights

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I already have a dev account but don't have a PC to frigging get my phone unlocked!

Just so you know, I do all my windows phone development on a MAC. I unlock phones, build, launch emulator, test on real phones... everything. I use a Windows 8 pro virtual machine inside Parallels 8, which supports emulating the required CPU options for Hyper-V to work.

The Sand

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
So I do a hard reset because what else can I do since 90 percent of my live tiles aren't updating after the Nokia update. Now I am just looking at gears spinning - they have been spinning for over an hour. I tried another hard reset but I just keep getting the gears spinning.

btw thanks to the forum for correcting the ongoing log in issue - I can now log into WP Central via my computer. Obviously I can't log in from my Lumia 920 that is showing me nothing but spinning gears :cry:

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So I do a hard reset because what else can I do since 90 percent of my live tiles aren't updating after the Nokia update. Now I am just looking at gears spinning - they have been spinning for over an hour. I tried another hard reset but I just keep getting the gears spinning.

btw thanks to the forum for correcting the ongoing log in issue - I can now log into WP Central via my computer. Obviously I can't log in from my Lumia 920 that is showing me nothing but spinning gears :cry:
well*, I've had mine do that overnight before, just left it plugged in and it finally worked , it was a Lumia I was sending back and wiping though so I was not with out a phone .....

Last edited:

The Sand

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your response - that helps to know you did eventually get it to work even if you were not going to keep that phone (smart to wipe it.) I am downloading everything for a bricked 920 right now - I am going to try it. I will post back if it works.

The Sand

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I flashed it using the instructions in the sticky for bricked Lumia 920's and it worked. So I have to reset everything up again but at least I am no longer staring at the gears. I stared at those gears for 4 hours. I should be up and fully functional by tomorrow. Obviously I wasn't really impressed with the recent Nokia update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss