Where's Hulu plus???

Olivion17

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I've notice alot of complaints for instagram, temple run, and a few others but no on seems to worry about Hulu. Now alot of us pay for Hulu so not having it on our phones really sucks considering IOS and android have it. But it is on Xbox and windows 8? If its on windows 8 shouldn't it be easy as pie to port over? We have Netflix and crunchyroll ( even though Netflix looks bad on theses beautiful HD screens) but no Hulu to seal the deal. What's going on here?

EggoEspada

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm disappointed by that, too. I was actually expecting to find it in the store when I got my new Lumia 920 two days ago. I was pretty blown back to find out there wasn't a Hulu app. I really hope they bring that over soon; I use Hulu a lot.

Olivion17

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm disappointed by that, too. I was actually expecting to find it in the store when I got my new Lumia 920 two days ago. I was pretty blown back to find out there wasn't a Hulu app. I really hope they bring that over soon; I use Hulu a lot.

yea it makes no sense and it seems like no one notices it. Its a shame really since Hulu has alot of the good shows and animes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes