10-17-2014 07:44 AM
137 1234 ...
tools
    What a app, I must admit, I love it already, I'm showing it to my friends and they like it too, hopefully it will grow to really compete with Insta.
    03-29-2013 08:05 AM
    03-29-2013 08:18 AM
    What email address have you been using?
    03-29-2013 08:32 AM
    Which one is my username? I signed up with my twitter name (@jhguth) so it has the name I use there (Guth) above jhguth. If someone wants to find me, do they search for jhguth or Guth?

(btw, if you like mountains, landscapes or BMWs, feel free to follow me. I'm going to continue posting landscapes and pics from road trips. Should have some pics from the NC Outer Banks or beach this weekend)
    03-29-2013 09:42 AM
    Which one is my username? I signed up with my twitter name (@jhguth) so it has the name I use there (Guth) above jhguth. If someone wants to find me, do they search for jhguth or Guth?

(btw, if you like mountains, landscapes or BMWs, feel free to follow me. I'm going to continue posting landscapes and pics from road trips. Should have some pics from the NC Outer Banks or beach this weekend)
    It's by your nickname. Go to your profile and ask people to add you by whatever you nickname is. Most likely your twitter handle will be your nickname by default. You can change it.
    03-29-2013 09:44 AM
    On the GF's phone I had to search for Guth, so I think the top one is your nickname
    03-29-2013 12:51 PM
    Oh no please...other pplz saving my pics, i don't want that D:
    I think the ability of saving my own pics is already enough!
    Now giving power for users to save any pic they want...sorry but i would delete all my stuff and uninstall lol
    Or if this is a must, give an option to pplz, if they want their pics to be saved by others or not...privacy is going so well it would ruin it if anyone can just go there and get your stuff w/o you even knowing it
    rockstarzzz likes this.
    03-29-2013 02:29 PM
    On the GF's phone I had to search for Guth, so I think the top one is your nickname
    you can just edit your profile and add a nickname!
    03-29-2013 02:29 PM
    Looks to me as if the WP users are starting to outnumber the half-naked Russian girls.. Might be a sign of the possible success of Photoplay.
    rockstarzzz and cuzincurly like this.
    03-29-2013 11:13 PM
    Oh no please...other pplz saving my pics, i don't want that D:
    I think the ability of saving my own pics is already enough!
    Now giving power for users to save any pic they want...sorry but i would delete all my stuff and uninstall lol
    Or if this is a must, give an option to pplz, if they want their pics to be saved by others or not...privacy is going so well it would ruin it if anyone can just go there and get your stuff w/o you even knowing it
    +100

Looks to me as if the WP users are starting to outnumber the half-naked Russian girls.. Might be a sign of the possible success of Photoplay.
    Yeah definitely Lumias are top trending with only two half naked Russian girls on top - they must hate WP with passion ;) Well done guys! I only hope this helps Photoplay massively and we get more droids and iPhone peeps here too! :)
    03-30-2013 10:16 AM
    You guys getting your panties in a bunch about others being able to save your pics cracks me up. You do realize if someone wants to save your pic, all they have to do is take a screenshot...even the most technically illiterate could do that in about 2 secs. If you don't want your stuff shared on the net, I suggest disconnecting your modem...that's about the only option you have to protect yourself.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
    astroXP and greynightshirt like this.
    03-30-2013 10:35 AM
    Really liking the app. But I am having issues posting to Facebook and Twitter. Anyone else having issues?
    03-30-2013 11:14 AM
    You guys getting your panties in a bunch about others being able to save your pics cracks me up. You do realize if someone wants to save your pic, all they have to do is take a screenshot...even the most technically illiterate could do that in about 2 secs. If you don't want your stuff shared on the net, I suggest disconnecting your modem...that's about the only option you have to protect yourself.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
    There is a difference.
    Screenshots - don't come up same resolution and same size as original picture. Technically illiterate *might* struggle ;)
    Photo sharing makes sense if you post photo, people like it, they share it with their followers and everyone can see beautiful photos, they follow the photographers of their choice. However, once saving someone else's photos is allowed, people save it, upload it as if it is their own work. This is exactly how piracy of most art started. Although this seems very panty twisting sort of stuff, but if someone is out there taking "real" pictures and not adding filters to noodles and burgers, I think they deserve all the credit when their work is re-posted. I am all in for open innovation etc but I am not going to support someone's work of art being claimed as someone else's.
    03-30-2013 11:33 AM
    Really liking the app. But I am having issues posting to Facebook and Twitter. Anyone else having issues?
    I also can't get the Facebook integration to work. I get to the cancel or ok screen and selecting ok does nothing...
    03-30-2013 11:25 PM
    I also can't get the Facebook integration to work. I get to the cancel or ok screen and selecting ok does nothing...
    Most of the time in such cases is a server problem(I believe their server is a middle man storing you access token for fb an twitter app). For some reasons the redirect urls or something is screwed.
    03-30-2013 11:32 PM
    This is a horribly slow app.
    03-30-2013 11:40 PM
    I downloaded this app but I think it needs more features, can't delete pics, when they're shared on FB and Twitter it only posts a link, no web access to pics and so on...

I've been using Tuding since January and I think it's exactly the equivalent of Instagram, it has a lot of features and about the same userbase but mostly from asia, here's pics from my review, give it a try: 图钉 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

03-31-2013 03:23 AM
    @giodelgado you can delete photos! just go to your profile, click on the "+" of the pic you want to delete...then bring the "..." menu and there you go!
    03-31-2013 03:28 AM
    thanks! was looking for that :)
    03-31-2013 03:36 AM
    thanks! was looking for that :)
    np :D once you get to know the app and all it's features, its just awesome! and i'm rly looking forward for the future updates which will bring live tile and much more /o/

also the UI is simply beautiful, the Android version looks so ugly next to ours :3
    03-31-2013 03:55 AM
    I can't seem to find the android version in the playstore, and if I click the download link on their website, it says it's not available on my device. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!
    03-31-2013 09:21 AM
    np :D once you get to know the app and all it's features, its just awesome! and i'm rly looking forward for the future updates which will bring live tile and much more /o/

also the UI is simply beautiful, the Android version looks so ugly next to ours :3
    I'm already used to Tuding like Instagram users lol

If Photoplay uploaded the full picture to Twitter and Facebook I might use it more often...
    03-31-2013 09:24 AM
    I can't seem to find the android version in the playstore, and if I click the download link on their website, it says it's not available on my device. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!
    that's because the developer hasn't created the app version for the android version you are using or resolution

that's Android fragmentation...
    03-31-2013 10:39 AM
    that's because the developer hasn't created the app version for the android version you are using or resolution

that's Android fragmentation...
    Thanks for the answer! Good thung wp8 is my daily driver so I don't have to frustrate myself with android everytime.
    03-31-2013 12:26 PM
    I get a picture posted on my Facebook, not just a link. Not posting a full picture to Twitter is probably a limitation of the Twitter API, they've changed how it handles picture cards.

(and the app you posted is ugly, this is the first app that looks hood and is cross platform. Performance updates and new filters are on their way)
    03-31-2013 12:30 PM
137 1234 ...