The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
10-17-2014 07:44 AM
137 12345 ...
tools
    I get a picture posted on my Facebook, not just a link. Not posting a full picture to Twitter is probably a limitation of the Twitter API, they've changed how it handles picture cards.

(and the app you posted is ugly, this is the first app that looks hood and is cross platform. Performance updates and new filters are on their way)
    tried one more time and it posts a link to facebook, are you talking about the "preview" that shows for the link?

ugly? maybe because it has much more features vs minimalistic with less features, you should try this app :) , it's cross platform, iOS, Android and Windows Phone with about the same userbase as Instagram... there's a lot Photoplay needs to catch up with this app.
    03-31-2013 02:20 PM
    Photoplay is already leaps and bounds better than that, the app you posted is just another generic ugly UI photo platform, its no different than many other options already out there. Photoplay is different because it has a beautiful minimalistic design that has a chance of catching on.

If you want to keep pitching that app, make another thread about it and stop posting it in this one
    04-01-2013 10:26 AM
    Hi there!

I have a question: why is my news in this other language (Russian??)???
    04-02-2013 09:26 PM
    oh it's fine now.
    04-02-2013 10:59 PM
    Do you guys use Photoplay? What do you think of it?

If you wanna see beautiful pics made with my windowsphone, follow me: M_Grmek
    04-03-2013 04:49 AM
    Very Nice App.. MOLOME should be ashame.. they keep teasing us with MOLOME Phoenix last September 2012.. and its April 2013 and nothing.
    Waiting for this App to come in WP7.

and people should pay no mind on Instagram..
    04-03-2013 11:01 AM
    Very Nice App.. MOLOME should be ashame.. they keep teasing us with MOLOME Phoenix last September 2012.. and its April 2013 and nothing.
    Waiting for this App to come in WP7.

and people should pay no mind on Instagram..
    04-03-2013 11:03 AM
    So far my most popular picture is of some clouds, while some of the really well composed pictures I am the most proud of only have a few likes, haha

Guth
    jhguth
    04-03-2013 03:33 PM
    If anyone wants to follow me, I'll follow back. Username is either Frank or FrankTheRabbit. Not sure if name/nickname is the username on this app.
    04-03-2013 04:15 PM
    Thank you all, guys. We're growing! iOS and Android not as fast as WP, but also have great improvement.

First of all let me explain the photo saving. The feature considered to be introduced is about saving your own photos, not someone else’s. We want to bring users two saving experiences: 1) option to automatically save posted photos into the phone gallery; 2) save posted photos to phone gallery from own photo's details screen. We respect copyright of our users.

cuzincurly, the Android tablets issue is going to be fixed today, as we're rolling out an update. Some tablets are lacking autofocus and flashlight, which were strictly required to run the app before. What is your Android phone model? If it has Android 2.3 , it should be compatible.

budney, there is a general connectivity problem with Facebook API, as it has giant packet loss inside its own network for some people, depending on their internet service provider. That means that any application using Facebook API is affected, if you got "unlucky" with your ISP. Can you describe your issues in details? We'll try to find a solution.

abhishek8605, what type of internet connection you use with Photoplay app? What is your location?

giodelgado, we are seeking the ways to post full picture to Facebook and Twitter. We did it already with VK posting.

Santa Bateman, name is about real name (but you're free to specify anything you want), nickname is your unique identifier. We plan to replace "nickname search" with combined "name and nickname search".

We are testing our first WP maintenance release, which should improve application stability and fix some problems. We've got tons of crash reports, so fixing them was a top priority task. New version will be available soon. Next release target is to bring some great features.

Any suggestions on how to handle the name/nickname confusion?
    04-03-2013 05:41 PM
    Is there a way to help you guys to translate the app to Norwegian?
    04-03-2013 07:11 PM
    PLenjoy, we appreciate translation contributors! Please contact me via email ("Support" link on Photoplay.net website) to get more info on translation process.
    We are working on French, Ukrainian and going to start working on Spanish translation soon.
    04-03-2013 07:28 PM
    Refuzzer,

If you're interested in Brazilian Portuguese translation, you can count on me!

By the way, I'm having a lot of problems with Facebook integration. On first try when Facebook asked me about permission, the "Ok" button did not work.
    Now when I log on FB, the Permission Screen does not work. It only shows a blue line.

I tried the same integration with similar apps (like Camera360, Fhotoroom) and worked.

Could you please help me?

Thanks and congratulations for the great app, really loved it!
    04-03-2013 08:14 PM

cuzincurly, the Android tablets issue is going to be fixed today, as we're rolling out an update. Some tablets are lacking autofocus and flashlight, which were strictly required to run the app before. What is your Android phone model? If it has Android 2.3 , it should be compatible.
    I'm using a tab running on android ice cream sandwich 4.0.4. Also on my back up phone which runs on gingerbread.
    04-03-2013 09:02 PM
    The first moment I saw the screenshots I fell in love with the app. Having said that, I wish I could use it but I'm stuck with WP7 at the moment. Hopefully the app will be compatible soon :-)
    04-04-2013 12:16 AM
    Hi refuzzer,

Is there a way to introduce a filter in the "news" section? I'd like to only be able to see "likes" and "comments" and not see who my followers start following. Other than this, great app. Looking forward to future updates.

Thanks.

P.S. : Follow me (nick : naeemchudawala) for some quality photographs.
    Last edited by naeem151287; 04-05-2013 at 06:15 AM.
    04-05-2013 02:48 AM
    Igor Escodro, we have a workaround on this problem. Fix is on the go, with 1.0.1 version being under certification right now.
    We are interested in Brazilian Portuguese translation. Please contact me via email for more details.

cuzincurly, we have released an update for Android devices, bringing support for 800 more devices (mainly tablets) and fixing bugs. Give it a try and write me back if it is still incompatible.

astroXP, thank you! Porting the app to WP7 is in progress. Stay tuned.

naeem151287, that is one of the most requested features. We're working on it. It is planned to bring it with next major release.
    04-05-2013 10:21 AM
    Igor Escodro, we have a workaround on this problem. Fix is on the go, with 1.0.1 version being under certification right now.
    We are interested in Brazilian Portuguese translation. Please contact me via email for more details.

cuzincurly, we have released an update for Android devices, bringing support for 800 more devices (mainly tablets) and fixing bugs. Give it a try and write me back if it is still incompatible.

astroXP, thank you! Porting the app to WP7 is in progress. Stay tuned.

naeem151287, that is one of the most requested features. We're working on it. It is planned to bring it with next major release.
    Thanks! was finally able to download it on my tab :D
    04-05-2013 10:29 AM
    Photoplay is excellent. The UI really is beautiful and I am seriously obsessed.

refuzzer, could you give users the option of editing their tags and photo description after posting? And maybe the ability to tag other folks in photo descriptions or in comments?

ETA: This app seems to drain the heck out of my battery. I usually get two and a half days to a charge, but not if I'm using this for more than fifteen minutes! (Four hours after full charge and it has already dropped to 62%) Still going to keep using it though, just noting.
    Last edited by krystea; 04-05-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    04-05-2013 12:47 PM
    Yeah, I was not aware that two word tags do not work and wish I could delete them now
    04-05-2013 01:25 PM
    I noticed some excessive battery drain as well. Turning off location usage seems to have helped. I think it was hitting the GPS a little too often (I've always been suspicious of the GPS and the amount of battery drain it causes, though I don't have any proof).

Added: I've been enjoying the app as well. Very nice looking app.
    Last edited by OldDogSparky; 04-05-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    04-05-2013 03:07 PM
    PLenjoy, we appreciate translation contributors! Please contact me via email ("Support" link on Photoplay.net website) to get more info on translation process.
    We are working on French, Ukrainian and going to start working on Spanish translation soon.
    please bring photoplay to wp7! :)

Follow me, i'm a portuguese guy who loves apps like photoplay and instagram
    Nickname - Joelsilva
    04-05-2013 06:21 PM
    i have photoplay on my iPad, and i downloaded to my windows phone and logged in on my WP,on my ipad i have so many photos, followers, etc and on my windows phone i have no followers, no photos, no followings, in the same account of my ipad, can you help me?
    04-07-2013 03:39 PM
    oh it's fine now.
    04-07-2013 04:15 PM
    i have photoplay on my iPad, and i downloaded to my windows phone and logged in on my WP,on my ipad i have so many photos, followers, etc and on my windows phone i have no followers, no photos, no followings, in the same account of my ipad, can you help me?
    Problem solved! Logged in with my facebook account. :)
    Now i'm waiting for wp7.x version, because i love my Lumia 800 more than my Lumia 620 and the camera on L800 is really better.
    And it needs a site so see our profile.
    Follow me - joelsilva
    04-08-2013 06:31 PM
137 12345 ...