Photoplay photo sharing app- beautiful design

joelsilva

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Why want you delete your account? :asleep:
Think to put push notifications and @mentions in the next update... And don't forget 7.8, my girlfriend wants photoplay so bad on her ZTE Tania and i want it on my Lumia 800. :)

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Why want you delete your account? :asleep:
Think to put push notifications and @mentions in the next update... And don't forget 7.8, my girlfriend wants photoplay so bad on her ZTE Tania and i want it on my Lumia 800. :)

I just do. There should be an option, just like any other social media account. ;)

unreal_rik

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I specially love the Explore feature. Zooming in and out of the world map, seeing how people at different places take different kind of photos, different cultures, etc it's so beautiful. Sometimes I keep browsing for hours haha. Needs more users!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else's photoplay messing up since yesterday? ALL my new photos are automatically updated the second time when I open the app after updating a new photo! It's so annoying!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This app was supposed to get frequent updates and developer team was quick with responding. Somehow, I haven't heard anything back in emails and their appearances are infrequent on this forum. Hope that's a sign of intensive development!

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
This app was supposed to get frequent updates and developer team was quick with responding. Somehow, I haven't heard anything back in emails and their appearances are infrequent on this forum. Hope that's a sign of intensive development!

I hope so too!!! I've email the dev like a week ago easily and didn't get any replies...Please keep on supporting this amazing app...with hopefully multiple great updates to come!!!!

joelsilva

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I dom't think so.. :/ what is their email?

lilianagirl

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Where are the devs? They don't answer my emails, they didn't come here anymore, they said that will be available a 7.X version, but they don't anything more about this version, maybe we will not have that on our wp7 devices... I think they don't care. :cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99