Pandora pause defect

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a verizon htc 8x. I use wireless beats headphones using bluetooth. I use pandora during work at my desk. When I am done with the day I pause pandora. Then close pandora. I proceed to turn off my wireless headphones. Once they turned off I start hearing my phone blasting out some awesome bluegrass music(love the banjo ha). For some reason even though I pause and close Pandora it begins to play after I turn off my headphones. I noticed it for two days now. I love the Pandora app. This issue isn't too big of a deal. But I don't like to disrupt the workplace every time to leave. Has anyone else noticed this? Or have any ideas around it?

stenrick

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
I have noticed a B/T disconnect/connect problem with several Music Apps on WP8. Ex: Playing music thru Car Stereo B/T. Pause App. Turn Off Car. Music will restart. Pause music. Connect B/T headset Music restarts. It seems to only happen when the music app is on the foreground so to speak. One of the kind of annoying things that makes me want to scream for an App close button.

Interesting thing is that this does not happen with Xbox Music or Nokia music. But has happened with these other Apps: Metro Radio, Graffiti Radio, TuneIn, Flat Beats, Pandora, Radio Paradise.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
They are aware of the problem...

Josh | Pandora
MAR 26, 2013 | 04:42PM PDT
Hello:

Thanks for writing. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Microsoft is aware of this issue and they are working on it. Thanks for listening. Best Regards,

Josh M

Listener Advocate
PANDORA? internet radio
Need help? http://help.pandora.com
------------------------------------------------------
Was my reply helpful?
http://nicereply.com/pandora/2024525/1661860/?s=1

WP8 Pandora App Bug
MAR 26, 2013 | 12:50PM PDT
Original message

When listening to Pandora via bluetooth headphones on my Nokia Lumia 920 running Windows Phone 8, paused music starts playing aloud from the phone speakers when disconnecting from the BT headset. This does not happen with the stock music app or the Nokia music app, so I suspect this is a bug with the newly released app. Please look into this and resolve as soon as possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans