Temple Run was Joe Belfiore's big app teased for Monday.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I was disappointed also as I never cared for Temple Run but it is a very popular game and it's good to have it on WP8. I hear Temple Run 2 is better. Wonder if we will ever see that? I really just want Waze for myself. My wife wants instagram. It's the only reason I haven't been able to get her to move from the iPhone to WP8.

Tman596

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I was disappointed also as I never cared for Temple Run but it is a very popular game and it's good to have it on WP8. I hear Temple Run 2 is better. Wonder if we will ever see that? I really just want Waze for myself. My wife wants instagram. It's the only reason I haven't been able to get her to move from the iPhone to WP8.
I have a feeling that TR2 will be coming soon, but I'm not 100% sure. I also want Instagram. There have been leaked images of it being on the store, and rumors say that it will be released in May.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I played it for a minute and got bored. Maybe im just not a gamer. I want more productivity and tool apps.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I like Temple Run. I am not a heavy gamer anymore and it gives me the chance to play something for a minute that I really don't have to care about getting to a save point or completing a level.

Everyone has a different "big" app. I want MLB At Bat, Hulu Plus and the Official Roku App.

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
personally I think there was something else cooking and it got delayed or put on the back burner. temple run while nice isnt one of those must have apps windowsphone needs. it wasnt even temple run 2.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
its jus a game who cares It shoulda been a bigger apps along the lines of oovoo instagram or something else major let down wasn't worth teasing

LeLee092

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
wow,
temple run is a huge app for us to get! yeah its an old app, but the more reason we should have it already! hopefully temple run 2 comes out soon, they're probably testing the water with the original one, and from the over 1000 rates and reviews its gotten in less than a week, it means that a lot of people were waiting for it and have downloaded it.
Also not to mention that we also got Ruzzle the same week, which is a huge new fad game (over 35 million users, and it only launched in January on the Appstore) that all the teens/college kids are obsessed with, and I thought we weren't going to see it for Months, for us to have it only after a month and a half since android got it is huge!
Give Joe Belfiore a break

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
wow,
temple run is a huge app for us to get! yeah its an old app, but the more reason we should have it already! hopefully temple run 2 comes out soon, they're probably testing the water with the original one, and from the over 1000 rates and reviews its gotten in less than a week, it means that a lot of people were waiting for it and have downloaded it.
Also not to mention that we also got Ruzzle the same week, which is a huge new fad game (over 35 million users, and it only launched in January on the Appstore) that all the teens/college kids are obsessed with, and I thought we weren't going to see it for Months, for us to have it only after a month and a half since android got it is huge!
Give Joe Belfiore a break
Only launched in January? You might want to check that, me and my girlfriend stopped playing it last year. Android and ios respectively.

Abdul Rahman Noor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Personally I like Temple Run and wouldn't have mind Joe Belfiore hyping it up so much if it only worked well.

Or am I the only one who finds TR laggy and unresponsive to the point of being unplayable?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99