Vote for WP8 Version of MLB At Bat 2013

MadDogFL62

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
The request for MLB At Bat started on this forum during the 2012 season. Since then, the list of competitive supporters has grown; Apple, Android and now Blackberry all have a version of the APP for the current MLB season..

You can complain to the MLB. They really don't care. However, Microsoft offers a Windows Phone enhancement request Website. I found 1 old request out there for At Bat 12 Lite, but not much more. So, I started a new request and gave it 3 votes. I will also be looking at the Nokia site to see if there is somewhere to request new Nokia WP8 APPS. If I find something, I will update this post.

Please select the link below and join me in voting for the WP8 MLB At Bat 13 APP.

MLB At Bat 13

chadbr

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing by the number of votes and the lack of interest that they've never made any money on the WP platform.

On the other hand, they may be waiting for the Win8 vNext and WinPhone api's to come closer together. Odd that they didn't have a Win8 app...

on the

MadDogFL62

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing by the number of votes and the lack of interest that they've never made any money on the WP platform.

On the other hand, they may be waiting for the Win8 vNext and WinPhone api's to come closer together. Odd that they didn't have a Win8 app...

on the

Or maybe it means that I just posted the request today. 0 for 1

AndyD33

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
iirc, the At Bat app last year didn't come til opening day or a day or two beforehand.

Which, if it follows suit this year, means probably tomorrow or Monday.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
iirc, the At Bat app last year didn't come til opening day or a day or two beforehand.

Which, if it follows suit this year, means probably tomorrow or Monday.

Except last year they said it was coming soon (during spring training obviously). This year, they say it's not happening.

AndyD33

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Although it still isn't mentioned on the At Bat 13 page on MLB.com, I'm still saying it's coming since they mention gameday video not working on Windows Phone devices on the page for MLB.tv mobile video.

bigtoe88

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
It is opening day and not happening. They made a big deal about the app coming to blackberry. They have specifically said not WP8 support.

COMPLETE JOKE!

Maddog, thanks for you efforts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb