Official instagram app is out!!!!

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
this seems to be a 1st April Fool prank...now if it is some meanie dev or Instagram devs no one knows lol
perhaps this means Instagram will soon come to WP? o.o

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
its still not the 1st here, and the date says 3/31 on the listing

if you use the qr code it actually goes to the store also, quite an elaborate joke if real

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Dude its credited to him. He didn't make it. And besides why would he use the Burbn Inc name for making the app. That's instagram's company name
Maybe he has it? Remember the big fiasco right before WP8 was released, developer names are FIRST COME FIRST SERVE regardless.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Dude its credited to him. He didn't make it. And besides why would he use the Burbn Inc name for making the app. That's instagram's company name

Well it probably wasn't him, somebody put a fake credit to him because they are incredible trolls, and anybody can reserve whatever windows store publisher name they want.

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
If this is an april fools and passed by Microsoft certification, its the biggest show of contempt for WP users ive ever seen...
I dont mind a joke, but with the importance this app carries, after all the discussion, would be like laughing at the face of all the customers.
Would be enough to finally make me move to Apple, and I dont even use or have interest in intagram

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
If this is an april fools and passed by Microsoft certification, its the biggest show of contempt for WP users ive ever seen...
I dont mind a joke, but with the importance this app carries, after all the discussion, would be like laughing at the face of all the customers.
Would be enough to finally make me move to Apple, and I dont even use or have interest in intagram

They didn't break any laws! Microsoft can't tell them no

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Still I hope its true so we can move on to making movements on other apps. I want an updated Direct TV app, Reverbnation App, MySpace App, Hulu App, Subway Surfer, Bejeweled BLITZ, Halo Companion.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Well it probably wasn't him, somebody put a fake credit to him because they are incredible trolls, and anybody can reserve whatever windows store publisher name they want.
They can't. Do you see other apps with the developer name Pandora Media, Inc? Or Microsoft corporation?

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
They can. Instagram is an official licensed name. You think you can go there and use any name you like and act like you are the owner? What about intelectual property?

Sugarnotch

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
But this has to have gone through *multiple people* at MS to get published on the store, beta or not, April fools or not, it had to go passed a few people at MS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb