Unification by LD is released for WP8 - WP7 and W8 version on its way

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
NOT an April fools joke.. lol
If you follow LD's twitter you probably saw these already and already downloaded the app. I recommend everyone to grab it while it's free now, since people have been saying that it's going to be expensive. I think the app definitely has great potential and would be a great way to view old notifications before MS finally develops something similar.
Talk about it here if you'd like!

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Won't be expensive till they pick up traction. Downloaded it to keep updated if it's useful, right now I have zero certified apps downloaded so no point for me and the one one I have on the pending list is WPCentral and that's a lock screen and large tile app so no need for this atm. Will check weekly though!

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Won't be expensive till they pick up traction. Downloaded it to keep updated if it's useful, right now I have zero certified apps downloaded so no point for me and the one one I have on the pending list is WPCentral and that's a lock screen and large tile app so no need for this atm. Will check weekly though!
Same. Hopefully it will pick up quickly.

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
nice! finally a notification center! haha. hopefully a lot of apps (facebook, twitter, email etc) get certified and this will be great

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Current Apps certified to work w/Unification

gleek! (w8/wp7/wp8)
Locksider + (wp8)
Super rowi Bros: TweetWerks (wp8)
flyby! (wp8)
Cowlick! (w8/wp7)
fantweestic! (w8)

Pending...
West Ham News (w8/wp8)
WP Central (wp7/wp8)

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for explaining, I saw the RED ALERT and downloaded the "new" version too, but didn't know what's the difference.
I also emailed them a list of apps I would LOVE to see at least half of them supporting Unification in the near future.
App is definitely cool

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for explaining, I saw the RED ALERT and downloaded the "new" version too, but didn't know what's the difference.
I also emailed them a list of apps I would LOVE to see at least half of them supporting Unification in the near future.
App is definitely cool

yeah I didn't notice any differences or what needed to be changed either. and still don't really understand why they couldn't just update their old app that was listed...but oh well lol

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Look for an gleek update soon and possible cowlick (found a bug when making new account on twitter do not leave profile sections empty or pic)

The Unification App is great. I can go into Unify app and see all twitter mentions from two seperate twitters account without having to go into each individual app itself and switch account inside that app or use two apps (gleek and cowlick) and wait for the timeline to update..I can go to one place and read them all..

rodneyej

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with getting the standard notifications from apps after installing Unification?? I'm not getting any notifications at all.

Orlok1138

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with getting the standard notifications from apps after installing Unification?? I'm not getting any notifications at all.

Not me, I still do for Pushalot, outsider, and gleek. Plus everything else that's not on unification.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05