How much would you pay for instagram?

sailorboi88

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I think it's somewhat mean and OS-ist of instagram to keep on ignoring us WP users. So I feel totally justified when I wish that they will just crash down and get their servers swallowed by a sinkhole -_-;;

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The only app I would EVER consider paying for that wasn't a game is Trillian. I wouldn't get Instagram if it was free, just because it's not the kind of thing (sharing photos) I am into. It's also why you will not find a picture of me on my Facebook page--or any pictures, for that matter. I don't share pictures with strangers/borderline acquaintances on the Internet.

Bartdog

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it is silly that an amazing device that is the Lumia 920 (insert your favorite WP here) has to kowtow to the superficial fameseekers and narcissists who make up some of the most visible instagram users. At the same time, I don't actually use the app, and shouldn't paint with such a broad brush. 😝
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Don't really care for it, all I see is lames taking pictures of coffees and bimbos getting loads of comments saying your hot.

Is that really what people are crying over not having the opportunity to do?
People could say similar things about Facebook. In the end, it's just another social network that some love and some hate. Considering that it's become quite trendy, I don't see how seeing it on Windows Phone would be a bad thing. For one, all the whining about getting it would stop, and second there's a huge potential that Windows Phone adoption could increase (that would be on the same vein as if a phone didn't have any Facebook app on it, some people wouldn't even care to get it since they couldn't interact with their contacts on FB)

As for the topic of this thread, I wouldn't pay anything since it's not for me.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Reading comments on IG April fool make me wonder. How much would you pay for instagram to be here today?

Some comments suggest that we should ask IG how much will it cost to develop IG app for WP. Then we should raise money for it.

If some of us really need IG that desperately, if instagram release today for $10, how many of us will buy it? Me? Probably not.

I wouldn't want it anyway, but if an app of interest costs something on another platform, I would be willing to pay a comparable price. If something is free on other platforms, I would not pay a penny.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte