Instagraph Official Discussion

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
are you guys still buying into the stress test thing? or do you understand now that they are having problems?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
are you guys still buying into the stress test thing? or do you understand now that they are having problems?
I'm hoping for the best and am gonna say that they're also adding a viewer to the app for a full one app Instagram experience? Hey one can hope. :-/

Lumia920Fan11

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Phone Guy 4567

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site

Yup they must be having major problems. Even if the stress testing is true then it's just as worrying. I mean how many people can be stress testing this thing, a much smaller amount of people then when it hits the store.

Joseph Jung

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Instacam is the only instagram view working correctly for me. :/

So will the instagram void be filled well enough even with the upload function of it coming?

userage

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
They can't still be stress testing, the fact that its paid will surely cut down the amount of users who will use it straight away

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
They can't still be stress testing, the fact that its paid will surely cut down the amount of users who will use it straight away

maybe they're stress testing the ppl who r waiting anxiously ^^ does anyone actually still believe that it will get released?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077