Instagraph Official Discussion

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Its been approved to the store, so they just have to publish it :/

Why wouldn't it get released?

Exactly. It has supposedly been certified. Still a no-show. I don't think it will come out, ever. Not a word of it on their homepage, not a word on their twitter.

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who haven't given Photoplay a chance yet, consider trying it. Yeah, the entire world and their grandmothers and dogs and newborn babies aren't on it, but that's actually pretty refreshing. Instagram/Instagraph/anything else that can post on IG still hasn't been released, so why not?

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who haven't given Photoplay a chance yet, consider trying it. Yeah, the entire world and their grandmothers and dogs and newborn babies aren't on it, but that's actually pretty refreshing. Instagram/Instagraph/anything else that can post on IG still hasn't been released, so why not?

I tried it but didn't like it. It always shows me in NYC even though I live in Las Vegas, among various other bugs. Fhotoroom is actually the best of the bunch, by far. But I would just like to be able to post some pics on my instagram through my Lumia 920, instead of my lousy Tab 2.

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I tried it but didn't like it. It always shows me in NYC even though I live in Las Vegas, among various other bugs. Fhotoroom is actually the best of the bunch, by far. But I would just like to be able to post some pics on my instagram through my Lumia 920, instead of my lousy Tab 2.

I agree, fhotoroom is really good.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah - but you could use WPGram, Metrogram or another Instagram viewer as a companion. Fortunately, I think the official Instagram is coming in May. Read my summary here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/222037-3.htm#post1942101
I understand that, but people would rather access ONE well constructed do all app, vs having to switch. Also who know if Instagraph cleans up and doesn't get shutdown, Instagraph might be better than the original (See YouTube vs MetroTube) depending on the developer involvement and support/updates.

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Because no one I know is on it other than hot chics from Russia which is cool but I would rather have an app with over 50-100 friends on it :/

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

Same as some other posters. This service kept saying I was in Brooklyn. I live in Western Massachusetts. And I'm not sure how refreshing it is to be one a social network when you don't really know anyone.

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I understand that, but people would rather access ONE well constructed do all app, vs having to switch. Also who know if Instagraph cleans up and doesn't get shutdown, Instagraph might be better than the original (See YouTube vs MetroTube) depending on the developer involvement and support/updates.

I don't find that an issue at all. just share your pics and load up wpgram. No biggie at all.

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Then maybe its me but I find it a tad bit easier to use only one app and not have two apps pinned to screen.

I find Instagrams photoediting options very limited, so I would use more apps anyway. But we're all different. ^^ Not a deal breaker in any way for me

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Because no one I know is on it other than hot chics from Russia which is cool but I would rather have an app with over 50-100 friends on it :/
they probably seeded the users to get it started, but that is not true at all now. I'm following about 60 people and have 100+ people following me, i enjoy it so far. a couple family members with iPhones ditched instagram for it.

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but forking out up to $5 won't kill me =)

I'm actually at the point that I wouldn't even pay .99?, simply because I don't think it would be that long before they're served with either a cease and desist or hopefully, an official, free app is released.
Actually I expect the official instagram app to be available before instagraph is, at this rate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel