Instagraph Official Discussion

PeeHoo

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Like I wrote... I had Android phone before and it worked and there was automatic settings for FB sharing - and that setting hasn't never changed... Why my pics do not go automatically to FB? Is it help if I loan Android phone and I do that setting again?

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Like I wrote... I had Android phone before and it worked and there was automatic settings for FB sharing - and that setting hasn't never changed... Why my pics do not go automatically to FB? Is it help if I loan Android phone and I do that setting again?

all i know is that I went into the settings and checked the share on fb box and voila

MrA2Z

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I never used Instagram but just for the sake of supporting developer I have downloaded Instagraph.
How can I use hashtags while uploading using this app?

nycliving

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Love the app minus the auto cropping. Is there some kind of resizing or cropping that can be done within another app or something to make sure the top of the photo doesn't get cut off?

nizzon

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Love the app minus the auto cropping. Is there some kind of resizing or cropping that can be done within another app or something to make sure the top of the photo doesn't get cut off?

Use the app Besnap, its perfect.
Great istagram-filters and automatic instagram-crop.

Last edited:

PeeHoo

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
all i know is that I went into the settings and checked the share on fb box and voila

Sorry... but I want to be sure... Settings in where? Android Instagram app, FB, Instagram www-page?

Edit: Just installed Bluestack and I activated FB share settings. Don't know reason why & how that share setting was de-activated?

Last edited:

Wafiy Tahir

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Guys. Do you have any idea how to purchase this app in a country where the app is not available in the store? (eg: Malaysia) Yeah, i've changed my location (eg: US) but the problem is, I have to purchase it. I have my credit card but to purchase any apps, we need to insert our address. And my adress is in Malaysia which is not compatible with the US. There is absolutely nothing I can do now to purchase instagraph :( Any idea guys?

nizzon

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Guys. Do you have any idea how to purchase this app in a country where the app is not available in the store? (eg: Malaysia) Yeah, i've changed my location (eg: US) but the problem is, I have to purchase it. I have my credit card but to purchase any apps, we need to insert our address. And my adress is in Malaysia which is not compatible with the US. There is absolutely nothing I can do now to purchase instagraph :( Any idea guys?

Didnt MS make it easier to handle accounts and these kind of problems pretty recently? Give them a call.

nizzon

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone with Bluestacks managed to get automatic instagram to facebook sharing to work?
I have activated "share on facebook timeline" in Istagram on Bluestacks, but it doesnt work. Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos