Instagraph Official Discussion

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I will be the first to admit "I don't get it." I've been watching all this Instagram issue for quite some time now and I still don't get it. What's the big deal? What is the popularity of Instagram? I read some survey that said FB was passe in some demographics and people were using Instagram more. WHY?
Everytime I see someone post apic to Instagram, it has some crappy sepia tye filter or some other filter that makes the pic look like it was taken with an 80's vintage Blackberry. I mean my daughter uses it and one of the reasons why she HAD to have the iPhone5 was bc of Instagram. Everytime I look at one of her pics and say "You know the camera can take better pics than that?" She just replies "Whatever Dad,you just don't get it."
Obviously I don't. So what is it about Instagram? I can take better pics and pot them to FB or Twitter. I can apply the same kinds of filters to those pics too.
I'm not trying to knock it, I'm just trying to understand why it's so popular. Thanks.

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I will be the first to admit "I don't get it." I've been watching all this Instagram issue for quite some time now and I still don't get it. What's the big deal? What is the popularity of Instagram? I read some survey that said FB was passe in some demographics and people were using Instagram more. WHY?
Everytime I see someone post apic to Instagram, it has some crappy sepia tye filter or some other filter that makes the pic look like it was taken with an 80's vintage Blackberry. I mean my daughter uses it and one of the reasons why she HAD to have the iPhone5 was bc of Instagram. Everytime I look at one of her pics and say "You know the camera can take better pics than that?" She just replies "Whatever Dad,you just don't get it."
Obviously I don't. So what is it about Instagram? I can take better pics and pot them to FB or Twitter. I can apply the same kinds of filters to those pics too.
I'm not trying to knock it, I'm just trying to understand why it's so popular. Thanks.

It just is.

SocalTouch

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
Can we start a sticky on WPCentral which mentions all basic official apps still missing on Windows Phone along with twitter accounts of companies making those apps and support forums where we can question them on the lack of development of apps on Windows Phone.

If 50% of all WPCentral unique visitors pound those companies on twitter in public, we will see most of those apps out in 3 months!

Sergio The One

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
If official Instagram will be Nokia exclusive, or WP8 only, Instagraph will be used by wp7 and not-Nokia owners. We are planning to share our services to 3rd party Apps. Photoroom or Lomogram, for example, could use our services to share on Instagram. We are developing the RT and HTML5 versions too.
Definitively Instagraph will survive ;)

Hello there! You are right. I'm still on WP7 and probably will keep it for a couple of months more until my contract expires. I'm really interested in Instagraph, my only concern is that I've heard IG is blocking certain accounts using 3rd party clients. Does Instagraph users suffers from this? I would appreciate if you clarify this for me. :)

Greetings.
-SERGIO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos