Snapchat App Petition

SlingshotZr1

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
We have over 2000 signatures so far, lets keep the momentum going!

I can't figure out how to submit a "Tip" to WpCentral, and maybe have the petition front paged?

ryanb1993

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
There are even applications like ?Snapgrab? on the Android store which can save these photos and bypass the whole idea, people?s photos are not safe!

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
a lot of people aren't worried about the photo being saved, they just don't want to use SMS to send it

(and I would want an app that doesn't throw them in the camera roll or saved photos so they stay off skydrive)

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
well, now that WP users can use instagram if they want through instagraph (although poorly), I think this is next on my wishlist. although I'm not satisfied with and probably wont pay for instagraph, I would probably shell out some money for snapchat, although I'd prefer a free app even with ads. hopefully the Snapchat people had a productive meeting with Microsoft and it is on the way!! if not, I'd go for a 3rd party app with some crazy method of sending snapchats, like instagraph is doing for instagram lol assuming it worked

PLenjoy

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Like i wrote in an other Snapchat thread:
If we go to the Support on their website. There is a dropdown where we can add us on a mailing list, to get notification when the app will be available for our device. Just go to Snapchat -> Support -> Technical Support -> My device is incompatible :( -> Windows Phone and add your mail adress.
Let's hope this will help. Spread the word.

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
hello, to help with Snapchat you should go to Snapchat - Real-time Picture Chatting for iOS and Android go over the Support page then click on "Technical Support" -> "My device is incompatible :(" and then you tick for Windows phone on the form that appear witch look like this :

Although Snapchat may be currently unavailable for your device, we are continuously expanding our support to new devices.

Which mobile phone or device would you like Snapchat to support next?
Windows Phone
Google Nexus
Blackberry
Other:

that way it's going directly to the devs!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos