Facebook : features, discussions, rants, issues, solutions

Mikko Mallikas

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else been thinking that WP apps could use more live tile feature? I mean like Facebook you should be able to set 4-6 latest feeds in the largest live tile and auto update that information every 15 or 30 minutes. Now it just shows your fb photos or frinds profile pics (people hub) which isn't that relevant information. Live tiles should be more live with information.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues in 5.0.1.3 when you click on a post and it takes you to just a blank screen? You can see the # of comments and likes, the post itself is blank, like white font n white background.

It is MUCH improved over the 4+ version that WP7.5 had.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having issues in 5.0.1.3 when you click on a post and it takes you to just a blank screen? You can see the # of comments and likes, the post itself is blank, like white font n white background.

It is MUCH improved over the 4+ version that WP7.5 had.

Yep i have this since the latest update, so annoying, i didn't have this problem before

Mapantz

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
The recent update has created more bugs than the previous version, it's unbelievable how the developers are not spotting these things when testing. I know it's a beta but it's an absolute joke to be releasing versions that are worse than previous ones.

Riverrunner88

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure all of this windows phone stuff out... I used the regular MS FB app and have now switched to the Beta version. My question is, is there are way to post multipule photo's at a time like in iOS or andriod? So far, all I see is that I can only post one photo at a time.

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure all of this windows phone stuff out... I used the regular MS FB app and have now switched to the Beta version. My question is, is there are way to post multipule photo's at a time like in iOS or andriod? So far, all I see is that I can only post one photo at a time.
You can actually choose several pics from Photos then tap share and choose Facebook right from your gallery (Photos)

Sheamartin

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I understand the economics of creating an app. But I doubt its that difficult to create a decent app and support it. I can't get rid of those annoying game notices and invites. The links on news posts don't work. I can learn a different layout. But I really don't want to give up the functions I'm used to having. And with the WP you can't copy and past any text. So I couldn't even copy those links to a web browser.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I understand the economics of creating an app. But I doubt its that difficult to create a decent app and support it. I can't get rid of those annoying game notices and invites. The links on news posts don't work. I can learn a different layout. But I really don't want to give up the functions I'm used to having. And with the WP you can't copy and past any text. So I couldn't even copy those links to a web browser.

Did you update your Facebook app 2 days ago ?

Facebook Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Foremace

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps a fix to show a phone image when the Facebook app is closed would be nice. I always have a green online symbol next to my name no matter what I'm doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3