01-14-2016 09:24 PM
1,280 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    The latest update brings back the bug where if u share a post it takes u back to the top of your news feed or if u navigate back to fb mode in the multitask view it refreshes u back to the top of your feed anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
    12-18-2013 08:17 PM
    Well, this is getting ridiculous. My FB tile shows 99 notifications for one or two messages to which I already responded. At least they could give us the option to disable notifications for messages. I remember that beta had this at some point.
    I have this too. It's at 99 right now, sometimes clears seemingly randomly, but usually seems to stay at a high level. For example, I will have 8 real notifications and it'll say 62 on the live tile.
    Fixed in the recent update (Beta 5.2.0.5). Now shows the correct number of notifications.
    12-19-2013 01:59 AM
    Can't posts pics in the beta today on my 1020 with black?
    12-20-2013 02:37 PM
    With the latest beta update, I can no longer visit my page. It's blank. I can see the newsfeed just fine but when I open the left nav panel and click my name, I get a blank white page. Anyone else have this problem ?
    I was able to finally see my profile page by clicking on a post that I was tagged on. Once I clicked on my name, it took me to my profile page and now it no longer shows the white page when i select my name from the left nav panel.
    12-20-2013 02:39 PM
    downloaded facbook beta and the toast and tile notifications worked for the first time ever just for a while and then went off again as it used to be and that when that push status under advanced settings were for the first time are on both, it reverted to off both again and a message appeared sayin we are sorry you are subscribed to many push services we will try later?! note that these two options under advanced settings were off all the time on the facebook released app
    donmarkon likes this.
    12-21-2013 01:08 AM
    Has anyone noticed that if you create a 'Shared' album, you cannot view the album in-app, it opens the browser everytime you click on the Album name ? Is there a workaround. Also, if I open an individual photo from the shared album, i cannot swipe left/right to view the next/previous photo.
    12-21-2013 09:53 AM
    Every single damn birthday post in the newsfeed! Suddenly started happening a month or so ago - isn't this affecting everyone? Is there no solution or workaround? Does this problem exist in the beta app?
    12-22-2013 07:52 AM
    Every single damn birthday post in the newsfeed! Suddenly started happening a month or so ago - isn't this affecting everyone? Is there no solution or workaround? Does this problem exist in the beta app?
    don't worry :) affects everyone since 1-2 month. Just visit this site and add your voices to the ideas you like or bugs you want to get rid off. :p
    https://wpfacebook.uservoice.com/

First two posts after opening:

"Stop posting the contents of other people's walls on my news feed!!

For example it is a friend's birthday and EVERY SINGLE birthday message is currently on my news feed. I am not even friends with the people who wrote the message!! Please sort this out as it is mega annoying. Also, please stop other people's posts in groups/events showing up. I am not interested."

" I don't need someone elses birthday wishes showing up in my newsfeed. 50 so far 1 friend

How about disabling other peoples birthday wishes from showing up in my news feed. A friends bday is today and I have had over 50 Happy B'day Todd show up in my news feed. FACEBOOK BETA UPDATE TODAY Brought this as a feature I guess. Please use Facebook from a windows phone for a week the flaws everyone points out on here are normal everyday uses."
    12-22-2013 08:09 AM
    I still can't see my friend's post on the news feed!
    12-23-2013 04:58 AM
    The pagination when browsing a page doesn't work. The "see more" button which is supposed to load more posts when on a friend's page is not visible most of the times and when it is visiable it doesn't seem to work. Couldn't find anything useful about this on the web, and not sure if this is an issue that I'm seeing.
    12-23-2013 05:39 PM
    Both Facebook and Facebook Beta crashes when I want to attach a photo to message. Lumia 820/WP8
    12-24-2013 06:15 AM
    downloaded facbook beta and the toast and tile notifications worked for the first time ever just for a while and then went off again as it used to be and that when that push status under advanced settings were for the first time are on both, it reverted to off both again and a message appeared sayin we are sorry you are subscribed to many push services we will try later?! note that these two options under advanced settings were off all the time on the facebook released app
    Did you find soluton for this ?
    12-24-2013 07:11 AM
    Hi folks, i'm experiencing a big issue with the latest update on the facebook for windows phone app. Since the updaze to version 5.2.1.0 my timeline won't loading. It remains blank. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Or does anyone has a solution to that?
    Regards
    12-25-2013 06:50 PM
    I was able to finally see my profile page by clicking on a post that I was tagged on. Once I clicked on my name, it took me to my profile page and now it no longer shows the white page when i select my name from the left nav panel.
    Same here, but with the non-beta version (v 5.2.1.0) any idea?
    12-25-2013 06:59 PM
    hey microsoft staff , you can take a look at android facebook app . It is very interesting . I use it in my samsung note 2 ,after using that faebook app i am not satisfied with facebook app in my nokia lumia 625. i am only saying that android facebook is much technical and very fast .
    01-01-2014 09:05 AM
    hey microsoft staff , you can take a look at android facebook app . It is very interesting . I use it in my samsung note 2 ,after using that faebook app i am not satisfied with facebook app in my nokia lumia 625. i am only saying that android facebook is much technical and very fast .
    Time to the time bro!
    01-01-2014 11:08 AM
    Time to the time bro!
    means ?
    01-01-2014 11:30 AM
    Question to everyone out there-

Has anyone else been having a problem with their facebook news feed? On my Verizon 8X it recently (within the last two weeks) has been omitting multiple hours of the news feed on both the people hub and on the facebook app. Basically, it will show somewhere around the most recent 2-5 hours and then skip back 24 or more hours, with the time in between missing. This has been verified by using the facebook website to make sure there were posts in that "missing" timeframe.

I don't know if this problem exactly syncs up with the portico update, but it was around the same time. All other features of both the people hub and the facebook app work normally. I can post, check in, comment on other people's posts, upload pictures, etc.

On a side note, does anyone know why some people's posts will appear only on the website and not in the people hub or on the mobile app? Always found that a bit odd...

Any help or insight is appreciated!
    Check your settings for the News Feed and see if you have it set for "Most recent" or "Top Stories".... I think Most Recent is what you want...
    01-03-2014 08:16 AM
    How on earth does one app's lack of updates makes one giant corporation bankrupt?
    It's not that their lack of attention to this single (although VERY large) app will kill them.. It's that this is the way MSFT handles almost EVERYTHING!! They work on what they want, when and IF they want, no matter how much their users ask and plead. I honestly thought this latest foray into the mobile space would be different for them, but so far it isn't.

I just came from Android because I felt that I really needed to give it a try. None of the mobile OS' are perfect by any means, but MSFT seems determined to continually repeat the mistakes of the past.

I am really trying to give Windows Phone a fair shake but they have to meet me somewhere near the middle..

Having said that, my #1 biggest issue with the WP facebook app is that I get flooded with EVERYTHING that is posted to the page of my friends.... I now hate birthdays...
    01-03-2014 08:33 AM
    With the latest 5.2.1.0 update my phone started to freeze when I want to wake it up by pressing power button. I scroll up the lockscreen and a black screen appears with "Resuming..." text and then the device becomes unresponsive. I'm using a HTC 8X stuck on GDR1 thanks to HTC/Vodafone Australia. Does anyone experiencing same behavior?
    01-03-2014 09:21 AM
    Facebook beta got update and no article about it? Weird.

I noticed they fixed youtube videos which are showing now properly timeline.
    01-15-2014 09:08 AM
    01-15-2014 07:58 PM
    I still can't see my friend's post on the news feed!.
    01-16-2014 09:13 AM
    Joe Belfiore said the latest version of Facebook has 'push chat'. Does he know what push chat is? Because it sure as hell isn't what's in the current app.
    01-19-2014 10:00 AM
    Facebook needs to be a bit faster / responsive, also needs to be able to play embedded Soundcloud posts
    01-20-2014 06:52 AM
1,280 ... 2122232425 ...