01-14-2016 09:24 PM
1,280 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    Hi there! I want to know why isn't my facebook status appear as online when i am using and chating through the chat from the facebook beta and non beta apps. It's quite troublesome to talk with someone and have then not know if i really am there or not!
    01-20-2014 12:41 PM
    I have a windows HTC 8X about 8 months ago i lost my facebook. when i tried to turn it on it just updated forever, whith the agravating words unable to update. I woul get so mad. I asked questios on forums, I downloaded at least 10 different versions to my phone.
    Then one evening there it was! It took me awhle to figure out that my facebook app could not load when my wireless feature was on. My wireless network at home prevents my facebook from loading.. I just keep my wireless off and my facebook app works perfect.Has anyone else stumble upon this fact? I know there are a lot of mad facebook for windows phone users out there. I know cause I was one. See if it works for you.
    01-20-2014 11:02 PM
    It does not show all friend news on my news feed like app on my Android phone or when i login on Facebook over PC browser.
    I can't see most of my friends news on News Feed. I didn't change anything in App Settings or Phone Settings.

I was wondering is this app bug or its just me?

btw. I installed JDB Facebook App and it shows all my news feed like in PC browser (but app is so slow to be usable and i pay for it :(
    01-21-2014 06:28 AM
    It does not show all friend news on my news feed like app on my Android phone or when i login on Facebook over PC browser.
    I can't see most of my friends news on News Feed. I didn't change anything in App Settings or Phone Settings.

I was wondering is this app bug or its just me?

btw. I installed JDB Facebook App and it shows all my news feed like in PC browser (but app is so slow to be usable and i pay for it :(
    same here this is an important issue, can anybody help?
    01-21-2014 10:49 AM
    Joe Belfiore said the latest version of Facebook has 'push chat'. Does he know what push chat is? Because it sure as hell isn't what's in the current app.
    The current app is horse****. :(
    01-21-2014 10:52 AM
    Facebook on WP8 sucks hairy balls. Clearly! Half-*** app. I don't know why the guys at FB lagging on us. There is an open market here!
    01-21-2014 02:48 PM
    Facebook on WP8 sucks hairy balls. Clearly! Half-*** app. I don't know why the guys at FB lagging on us. There is an open market here!
    ^This. Unfortunately, this app is made by MS, not FB. This is probably the main reason why it sucks big time.
    01-22-2014 07:32 AM
    The app is STILL MISSING proper group support.. So many times it just says "Error fetching data" or that similar error (the red bar) - then the app doesn't show the group or just crashes. Absolute rubbish..

Not to mention, where is support for polls? polls/votes still do not show up on news feeds or in groups. Get with the times MS, please work with Facebook closely to bring the Facebook app up to speed.
    01-22-2014 06:48 PM
    The app is STILL MISSING proper group support.. So many times it just says "Error fetching data" or that similar error (the red bar) - then the app doesn't show the group or just crashes. Absolute rubbish..

Not to mention, where is support for polls? polls/votes still do not show up on news feeds or in groups. Get with the times MS, please work with Facebook closely to bring the Facebook app up to speed.
    You know what I think it is man, M$ has alot on there plate lately, with the 8.1 the new hardware and updates I think there working on it but just getting the big fish out of the way so to speak..eventually...if ever, they will come out with some killer apps for FB and YT and others. Atleast that is what I think.
    01-22-2014 07:28 PM
    Official YT App isn't coming for a long time. Google has stopped any attempt MS has made at an official app - as the app didn't support ads.

FB is the most popular social networking site in the world. Whilst the People hub is capable, group support, better event functionality and polls amongst many other gripes others have found need to be fixed. Facebook is the most used free app on the store! Please MS, listen up!
    01-22-2014 11:29 PM
    whats the best faceook app to use ?
    01-25-2014 07:13 AM
    Hi everyone. Today Facebook app stoped showing me push notifications on top of the Homescreen... I allow them and I also allow Facebook's backround services.... I am also conected to my wifi all the time.. Having anyone this problem...? The last days I had no problem with push notifications ether Facebook Twitter and Instagram but now I have...
    01-26-2014 04:54 PM
    I can't belive no one is having my problem :S
    01-26-2014 09:31 PM
    They finally fixed the issue where it took 5mins to load the camera roll when you press the photo upload button and it shows the thumbnails correctly.
    01-27-2014 02:12 PM
    whats the best faceook app to use ?
    fakebook beta
    01-27-2014 03:51 PM
    Anyone having problems with the messenger in the facebook beta app after the most recent update? I am having "we're having trouble getting data" error. The first time I enter into the chat conversation with a friend, everything loads perfectly. After pressing "back" into the messages tab and clicking on the same conversation thread again, this error would occur.wp_ss_20140128_0001.jpg

I tried the same thing with the facebook (non-beta) app and everything was working well.
    01-28-2014 05:34 AM
    Anyone having problems with the messenger in the facebook beta app after the most recent update? I am having "we're having trouble getting data" error. The first time I enter into the chat conversation with a friend, everything loads perfectly. After pressing "back" into the messages tab and clicking on the same conversation thread again, this error would occur.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20140128_0001.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	55648

I tried the same thing with the facebook (non-beta) app and everything was working well.
    Yes, same problem here.
    Sent an email via settings->feedback to report the error.
    01-28-2014 06:12 AM
    I wish there was a way for the Facebook app to show individual notifications for the main tile, and the messaging tile. I want toast notifications for messages, but just regular live tile notifications for everything else.
    Wilsen Hernandez likes this.
    01-28-2014 08:42 AM
    Notifications stopped working.
    01-28-2014 01:31 PM
    I wish there was a way for the Facebook app to show individual notifications for the main tile, and the messaging tile. I want toast notifications for messages, but just regular live tile notifications for everything else.
    I want this so much. +920
    01-28-2014 08:09 PM
    notifications have stopped working properly in the latest beta, how annoying. Anyone else?
    01-29-2014 03:04 PM
    Same here and I am also getting the other error when going to Messages. Im sure the Dev's will get it fixed soon? Maybe...?
    notifications have stopped working properly in the latest beta, how annoying. Anyone else?
    01-29-2014 05:16 PM
    Sort of, I get delayed notifications since the update. About 30 seconds behind. No biggie.
    01-30-2014 07:00 AM
    Same here, but I'm experiencing this issue since two updates (v. Beta)
    Only the first update which included new notification system worked okay for me.
    01-30-2014 07:47 AM
    Sort of, I get delayed notifications since the update. About 30 seconds behind. No biggie.
    it isn't a delay I am getting they have stopped completely.
    01-30-2014 08:17 AM
1,280 ... 2223242526 ...