Facebook : features, discussions, rants, issues, solutions

strokee

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Facebook getting updated? Where is the WP8 love?

Installed Facebook beta on 920 but still having issues with live tile, when notifications show on tile I click to open app but then tile freezes. Only shows Facebook logo and does not flip. Only way to get tile working is to log out and sign in again. I suppose it will be a cold day in hell before Facebook starts functioning properly!

Signing out and then back in got the tile to start flipping again...but still no background photo. It jjust flips from blue Facebook tile to blank gray tile.

red david

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Background (Cover) photo is missing after the update, just shows blue Facebook tile.

rowlie

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site

If Joe would spend his time supervising his minions instead of tweeting... We might get a functioning app! Its A real lottery if you get notifications and tile updates. Is it another 920 curse or notification server issue.

strokee

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

If Joe would spend his time supervising his minions instead of tweeting... We might get a functioning app! Its A real lottery if you get notifications and tile updates. Is it another 920 curse or notification server issue.

I have an 8X...it's not a 920 issue, it's an app issue.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Please someone answer me! I can't I see my friends post's on the news feed only from pages I liked?
Swipe to the right on the main screen then there will be an option which says news, there's a cog, (you won't need to scroll down, it's at the beginning) tap on it and swap the option. that's it.

Lexielbrujo

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Facebook just quit on my phone. The integrated app refuses to sync all of a sudden,citing incorrect password. IE refuses to load facebook and of course,the facebook app refuses to update. I have not changed my password and Im a bit confused. Would someone please help?

Flavio Lopes

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Swipe to the right on the main screen then there will be an option which says news, there's a cog, (you won't need to scroll down, it's at the beginning) tap on it and swap the option. that's it.

THAT DOESN'T WORK.
I DON'T SEE ANYPOST'S FROM MY FRIENDS , ONLY FROM PAGES I LIKED either its on "most recent or main news"

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
THAT DOESN'T WORK.
I DON'T SEE ANYPOST'S FROM MY FRIENDS , ONLY FROM PAGES I LIKED either its on "most recent or main news"

Reinstall the app and if that doesn't solve the problem there are some answers at least for me:
-Your friends aren't posting :p
-The app is f*cked up and will be updated soon :)

Daneshd1

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Someone please help me out.. Im using the Facebook beta app .. In the news feed even after I've selected 'top stories' , it yet shows me 'most recent' ..

SamiSaifDine

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I am Having an issue , TOP STORIES is not working, it's always on MOST RECENT mode ! I made as a feedback many times but no Anwser ! Are you having The same problem ?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro