Facebook : features, discussions, rants, issues, solutions

anzi

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
It also took years for Facebook to get their android app to an acceptable level. I remember a couple years ago when android users were crying that why don't they have as good FB app as iOS users....

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
It also took years for Facebook to get their android app to an acceptable level. I remember a couple years ago when android users were crying that why don't they have as good FB app as iOS users....

But we are in fact having a quite good official app from Facebook already on Windows 8. But we are still such crap on Windows Phone after all these while? Is just unacceptable! Ain't the porting over should be easy?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Still having some major issues

Cant @ alot of my friends for some reason, some friends are missing from my friends list but I can type their name in the search and they show just fine.

When I switch to the fb app in multitask view alot of times it refreshes and takes me back to the latest updates in my feed

When I share posts it loses my position in my newsfeed and refreshes to the latest posts

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

fbwp@microsoft.com (fbwp@microsoft.com)

The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk

So now we cannot send feedback to them anymore? what a joke. Can anyone else try?

anon(5349218)

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I disabled toasts but I am having problems with notifications and chat in relation to the live tile. I'll see a little number on the tile indicating that I have a notification but the tile no longer shows any info as to what the notification is...

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand how Facebook (official or Beta) still don't respect my privacy settings. I'm seeing things I've hid or disabled a long time ago. Unacceptable.

enomam

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to report bugs to MS on this beta ?
I am unable to login to my account via this app (though my phone is able to connect fine via the accounts page).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss