Facebook : features, discussions, rants, issues, solutions

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
And I thought I was the only one...not only are toast notifications not working...every picture I post does not show on my wall. I have to log on to my page on the browser!!

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
relax, soon we get WP 8.1 with faceboob blue and everything will be ok :)

I don't have high hopes for Facebook blue. Is it as robust as the Facebook apps for iOS and Android? Or is it just a very simple sharing tool? I'm not pinning high hopes at all.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Notifications seem to be working better in the official app, but the Beta, notifications not working. Gone back to Official till they fix this crap.

These people either dont give a crap or are the most useless developers ever.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Both live tile and toast notification have huge delay again with the latest official update...kinda regret to apply the update...:cry:

I noticed the same thing as guys before did. Toasts and tiles are working flawlessly in the morning, but then its getting worst and worst when it comes to the evening/night-time.

Sachinmeet

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i just found a trick to send colorful emoticons from facebook beta app. Someone had sent me a photo.. I just clicked on the photo and the pressed the back button to return to the message. Then while typing if u press the emoticons icon on the keyboard, you will be able to add any emoticon and the app will not say that colorful emoticons are not supported. I tried this on the facebook beta app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12