Facebook : features, discussions, rants, issues, solutions

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Facebook beta updated

U still cant tag some friends with the app but I can tag them just fine with the browser. Other the a that this app is a massive improvement

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
facebook beta bugs and issues

Hi, facebook beta new version has a new design with new features and every new version has its bugs.
the first bug all of us noticed it that it's buggy when swiping between categories.
second...I hasn't used it yet so it's your turn :)
sorry for poor english

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

Open Cortana, when she will show you a phrase that you can say, press on "show more" it will bring you the settings of what apps do work with Cortana, then you will see Facebook Beta. You can say: Facebook, what's up with Trevor's status....for example. Then Cortana will open Facebook and show you the status of Trevor. I suggest that you say the full name because sometimes, it will show you a lot of Trevor on Facebook ;)

zsolo1111

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Same here man... I have a windows phone since 2012. Been waiting for this update for 2years... And they can't fix the biggest problem with the app. They wanna catch up with ios and android like this? And don't tell me the "os is young bla bla". It's 3 years now... In 2010 Android and ios had an okay Facebook app... Not a piece of crap like this. Sorry guys but that was too much for me. I'm out.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: facebook beta bugs and issues

Yeah I also face such lags when using a slow connection, yet I guess it'll be updated soon :)
Remember it's a beta, so the app will be enhanced with our feedback :D

Trevor Wolfe

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site

Open Cortana, when she will show you a phrase that you can say, press on "show more" it will bring you the settings of what apps do work with Cortana, then you will see Facebook Beta. You can say: Facebook, what's up with Trevor's status....for example. Then Cortana will open Facebook and show you the status of Trevor. I suggest that you say the full name because sometimes, it will show you a lot of Trevor on Facebook ;)

Ahhhh I just forgot to say facebook before asking lol 😁

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Is there a quick fix for the blurry People Tile pictures? First time I've been struck with this one, even though I've seen it mentioned plenty of times.

I notice if I open an individual contact and allow it to gather their info, their picture will sharpen. I just don't want to have to do this for every contact! Lol

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

Guys I got a off topic question, but is it possible to let Cortana give a notification of a soccer game, if so how do I set this up ?

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Do more people have blurry thumbnails in the people hub, especially in groups you notice this. You have to open every individual contact to load the high resolution thumbnail.

bobyracer2

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yeah the news feed is still the same it shows only some things and its not the same u got in the web or other mobile apps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb