Anyone knows a blogger app?

RFV94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone knows a blogger app? I have some blogs on Blogger and I can't find a app which I can manage them, I have found one app for Wordpress only.

I really miss this, in my old Nokia N8, I had Blob, a awesome third-party Blogger app.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

I too tried in vain to find a blogger app but couldn't find one on Windows phone 8. There used to be one on Windows Phone 7 but was discontinued. If you find something please share.

I might just make an app for Blogger if I can't find any apps sometime soon. Here is a list I found while searching for this app

Top Windows Phone 7 Blogging Apps

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
woah .. nicely picked .. such an old post ..

why are the reviews of the app so shaky ??

Copied from store , are these issues rectified? they are form 2011 and no one has rated ever since

[h=4]Reviews[/h]

• by Saad07311/4/2011
    Occasionally works well, but recently it has completely failed to post any of my articles to the blog. I always get an error that forces the article to be saved to the app. This app could use a Mango update. Very frustrating.

• by mom2blu7/26/2011
    I've written 3 posts for my blog on this app. 1 posted. The other two caused an error that made the app close, and no it didn't save my draft. 2 posts that took me a long time to write were lost for good. Very annoying. I'm uninstalling before it loses any more of my work.

S C 256

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Try MyBlogger, I wrote this app because I had the same frustration that there is no good wp8 app for google blogger. Hopefully this helps you.

shotgun_dibs

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
69blog is a blogger client application for Windows phone.

It is the best blogger client app for Windows phone.

Create a new post, add a new page, upload pictures, edit posts, view comments, etc..

~Features~

* View list of blogs.
* View list of saved and published posts for a blog.
* View list of pages for a blog.
* Write a new post that can be saved to draft or published.
* Edit existing posts and publish them.
* Save published posts to draft.
* Publish saved drafts.
* Add new page to a blog.
* Edit existing pages in a blog.
* Attach an image from url.
* Ability to use multiple accounts.
* View insights for a blog.
* View comments for a post.
* Search for posts in a blog.
* 7 different themes to choose from.
* Attractive UI.

Store link: 69blog | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

karthikmrt

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Check blogMate for windows phone. A blogger client for windows phone which allows you to add multiple blogs, add new posts. search posts by labels.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes