The developer wants to answer your questions

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
So post up in this forums all those.

The developed Dave has requested that WPC open this sub forum and will be a frequent visitor.

zokstar

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Thanks for the forum! I'll start off

1. Will the 3 pic a day cap get increased as things improve?
2. Is there a rough ETA when the app will get updated so we can view pics, comment, delete etc?

Thank you

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
How does the current 3 pic limit work?

Is it 24 hours from the last image you posted? Or does it start over on a new day at midnight?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
WPC, where are the devs? I thought you guys opened this subforum so the devs could answer...

That's a good question I just emailed the developer asking that he stop by. I am sure he is busy developing of his app I hope he will stop in soon to answer all your questions.

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Dev got back to me one day after I emailed him my question. Fast enough for me.

For anyone wondering. The 24 hour period starts from the first picture you upload in the 24hr period.

venetasoft

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello and thank you for the question.
1) Current daily quota will be soon increased to 5, new shining servers are being installed in these days ;)
Next coming update will add extra info as your remaining uploads and when counters will be resetted.
2) We are in touch with Metrogram developers, first step will be a smart, bi-directional integration (Metrogram will open Instagraph and vice-versa). Next steps... Stay tuned :)

We have delaied wp7 release a little bit, due to unexpected server-side tuning (you really were too much on first hour ;).
I feel confident we will submit wp7 release first days of next week.

24 hours from the last image you posted.

I apologize for my lazyness...Sorry, really we are working on a lot of new ideas, we are at 1% of our roadmap :)

We changed a little out policy to allow our servers to breath, it is 24H from last post. Anyway our servers are running at less than 20% of their capacity in normal scenarios, so we will upgrade to 5 VERY soon.
We are updating our server policy again to be able to control daily quota per-user, and we would like to thank our first-day users with a double daily quota, lifetime (please don't tell this to new users ;) !

Last edited by a moderator:

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Sounds awesome. Glad to hear something is in the works with metrogram. I switched to wpgram Today because I can't post comments in metrogram, hope that is fixed once instagraph is paired up with metro.

And very kind for you to offer double limit for the first adapters of instagraph.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
What does first day quota mean... It wouldn't let me upload pics on my first day. How do you know if you are in the first day or not? I bought it on the first day and couldn't upload any pics and still on the 3 a day limit.

arnieman

May 18, 2012
Visit site
A lot of people prefer WpGram. I know I do. Its much more simplistic and traditional to the instagram app but with a WP theme to it. Plus it's the only IG app in the marketplace that can actually comment on photos.

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I prefer wgram too, but only because I can't comment on metrogram. Metrogram looks better and have more features and if they fix commenting, I'll switch back.

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
What does first day quota mean... It wouldn't let me upload pics on my first day. How do you know if you are in the first day or not? I bought it on the first day and couldn't upload any pics and still on the 3 a day limit.

I interpret it that we, the first customers will get a quota of 10 pics/day as opposed to the 5 pics of the others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster