The developer wants to answer your questions

brownbrown

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Today I reached the "3 photos per day" for the first time. I purchased the app on the very first day, I thought we got 5 instead of 3? Or it will be increase in the next update? I'm a bit confused. What extra bonus will the "first day buyers" get? Hope can see the update with Metrogram ASAP. Thanks.

arnieman

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Today I reached the "3 photos per day" for the first time. I purchased the app on the very first day, I thought we got 5 instead of 3? Or it will be increase in the next update? I'm a bit confused. What extra bonus will the "first day buyers" get? Hope can see the update with Metrogram ASAP. Thanks.
I can post 5 a day without hassles

DaynaF

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased and downloaded the app this morning, unable to log in.

I have already done the following--
-Double and triple checked my Instagram login information to make sure it is correct
-Turned the phone off and back on again (Nokia Lumina 920)
-Unistalled and reinstalled the app.

I consistently get the message that "Instagram logon service temporarily not available, please retry later." I've been trying off and on all day, to no avail.
Is there an app or Instagram error, or is this user error?

Thank you!

venetasoft

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
This week Instagram (logon service) was down for some minutes different times...
When this happens, our servers try to post a picture 5 times, then abort with "timeout" errors.
After some hours our system tries to re-schedule all timedout uploads one time again.
The "Instagram logon service temporarily not available" error occurs when Instagraph client cannot contact Instagram server to verify the account.
This could happen in case of connectivity problems too.

venetasoft

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
We increased the daily uploads from 3 to 5 last week (now it is 50 for some days, but only to stress test our new servers ;)
Average daily uploads per user is less than one post, wp Instagram users care about quality ;)
Less than 1% or Instagrpah users post more than 3 pictures a day.
99,82% of uploads are delivered to Instagram in less than 2 minutes.

Last edited:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
how will first day users get notified. I bought the app on the first day but couldn't upload a pic because of the server issues.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa