04-16-2013 09:16 PM
78 ... 234
tools
    Garghas seriously what is your problem with WPC and Instagraph? Why the witchhunt?

Your theses that this only benefits IOS/Android is such bs I dont know what to say.
    Its mindboggling why you are creating all this negativity about a feature/app that is so positive and important for the growth of WP.
    Dude, I dont even care about that anymore.
    This frum was open to help people and answer questions, Im just asking where are they answering... Whats wrong with that
    04-16-2013 07:22 AM
    I'm guessing here. Seriously.

But I think it has something to do with the lack of instagram for the platform and the fact that this is a major break through for WP8.

I could just be wrong though.
    Like many of you, I've also seen the comedy spoof video of instagram. I happen to agree with it. If it's this important to a smartphone community (of any phone) I despair of ever finding a smartphone manufacturer who DOESN'T make a device based on the feedback of a population full of "errrg lulz Facebook instagram camera megapicksulz errrg".

Looks like smart phones are going to end up in the same category as Walmart stores and McDonald's at this rate. The world's retail powerbase needs to move back across the Atlantic ASAP. And I say that as someone residing in NA

sent from the slow as hell connection hanging Tapatalk app
    04-16-2013 07:26 AM
    My opinion is that this thread has played itself out. I am going to close it. If anyone else wants to comment PM me and I will open the thread.
    04-16-2013 09:16 PM
78 ... 234