Who would like to see a siriusxm satellite app.
    for me that would be a nice compliment to my 5 radio's with lifetime subscriptions, I pay nothing for a bill so for me to pay for a subscription for me and my wife's Lumia 920's it would be only $24 every 3 months for both phones.
    then when we are bike riding we could listen to our favorite stations.
    lets bug siriusxm for an app, they have android & ios and blackberry so let's add WP8 too
    dknyov likes this.
    04-14-2013 02:34 AM
    Who would like to see a siriusxm satellite app.
    for me that would be a nice compliment to my 5 radio's with lifetime subscriptions, I pay nothing for a bill so for me to pay for a subscription for me and my wife's Lumia 920's it would be only $24 every 3 months for both phones.
    then when we are bike riding we could listen to our favorite stations.
    lets bug siriusxm for an app, they have android & ios and blackberry so let's add WP8 too
    I'd love to see it. I've emailed, called and live chatted with SiriusXM's customer support and inquiry regarding their app for WP8. Through the live chat I was told that they had no intentions to release an app at all.
    04-17-2013 11:50 AM
    i also have Sirius and this just pisses me off. One can only hope with increased sales that we get a app sooner than later
    04-18-2013 07:42 PM
    I'll try myself let's see if we can get to happen I'll let Nokia know as well see if I can sick them on Sirius/xm maybe we can also get WPCental involved. But they spent the time to include ios and android.
    04-22-2013 11:00 PM
    I'll try myself let's see if we can get to happen I'll let Nokia know as well see if I can sick them on Sirius/xm maybe we can also get WPCental involved. But they spent the time to include ios and android.
    I also tried using social media to get Sirius XM to pay attention and develop this app.
    04-23-2013 09:51 AM
    At the least, Sirius needs to open the stream back up to developers so that we could build out own app. I was told the same thing by a developer for Sirius, saying that the customer base on Windows mobile isn't large enough to justify them creating an app.
    05-01-2013 07:48 AM
    I have this thread started with info on how to contact SiriusXM:
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...te-app-us.html

Hit them up from that post and let everyone know :)
    05-02-2013 07:17 AM