Clock with live tile

snowwake8

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a clock with live tile. Only a clock as I want to have a weather tile and clock separately. Any recommendations?

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for same thing, digital would be nice, surprisingly there are no digital clock apps in the store. None that I could find anyways. None worth downloading.

Ridlah

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Sadly that can't happen because manufacturers can only make tiles update every 60 seconds so your clock would be off by a few minutes

Doom At Last

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Unless you own an HTC device, a "live tile clock" is useless as tiles update at minimum every 30 minute intervals. Besides you already have a system clock at the top right corner.

Ridlah

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My guess is that restrictions let the company predict the performance of the phone and I guess make the verification process quicker. I mean on android there are some apps and widgets that reduce the performance of the phone and Microsoft probably didn't want that to happen on their phone's OS.

karlog

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
u can sideload Time:Me app and disable weather and battery from that for u to display the clock alone. Find the link to sideload version at windows phone app desc after searching for Time:ME

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon