Official Tapatalk app for WP?

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I'd assume the tag works fine but I don't think you can attach straight from your phone.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Already bought this App from the Windows Store finally.

I have one problem however, and it's a biggie.

Logging in to my favorite forums such as AVS and xboxforums is easy but I cannot log in to WP Cental

I typed my username and password many times and even double check but it just gave me an invalid password message.

After a few minutes, I remembered that I log into WP Central through my Microsoft Account. Is this the reason why I cannot log in?

Tapatalk pls. Fix. Thank you.

Katzenjammer

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I bought the App to support the devs.

But I have an issue, browsing some forum, when I enter ro a specific thread, the App crashes. I thought it was because the thread is big, but i entered to a bigger thread on the same forum, and worked fine.

Also would be great if tapatalk has the same configuration options like the Android version

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Are you able to post pictures like the iOS and Android counterparts?

i dont see any option for pics as im replying right now but maybe if u manually add in the codes and url it should work.

is there anyway to check ur user co in this app i dont see the option anywhere so far im loving it better than board express BY FAR well worth it even in these early stages

Sent from my mwp6985 using Tapatalk

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Posting pictures , checking private messages, and subscribed threads is planned for a future update.

Sent from my Sony Xperia? Z

TeamKillerJKFFL

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
General bug fixes, autocorrect enabled in more screens and a "back to main screen" menu item. Not a whole lot of visible changes but development appears to continue rolling along.

Sent from my Nokia 920 using Tapatalk

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Already bought this App from the Windows Store finally.

I have one problem however, and it's a biggie.

Logging in to my favorite forums such as AVS and xboxforums is easy but I cannot log in to WP Cental

I typed my username and password many times and even double check but it just gave me an invalid password message.

After a few minutes, I remembered that I log into WP Central through my Microsoft Account. Is this the reason why I cannot log in?

Tapatalk pls. Fix. Thank you.

Did you make a passport account with mobile nations? If so, you might need to remember how you did that. For me, I created a mobile nation passport with facebook, so I had to use my facebook login

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon