Official Tapatalk app for WP?

YCSMD

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Still annoyed that I paid for Foroplex and lost it 2 weeks later after it was removed from store and I reset phone.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm a beta tester for the Tapatalk app for windows phone. I can say that it's very nice so far, and it is very smooth with nice animations. Coming for both WP7 and WP8.

Sent from my Lumia 822 using Tapatalk

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I have been using it for a day now and it seems smooth and fast, there seems to be a few items that needs to be worked out. I don't think you can post pictures from inside the app.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Tapatalk

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to even get foroplex? Board Express is really hacking me off now, I'm proper sick of it. It has taken 5(!) attempts just to make this post 😞
Cant believe I paid for this garbage.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express - excuse the typos!

BenTR

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to even get foroplex? Board Express is really hacking me off now, I'm proper sick of it. It has taken 5(!) attempts just to make this post 😞

Unfortunately, I am pretty sure Foroplex was removed from the marketplace after it was acquired by Quoord, the makers of Tapatalk. Looks like if you do not have Foroplex, you will have to use Board Express until Tapatalk comes out.

On the plus side, it looks like progress is pretty fast, though one can never tell how long these thngs will take.

BenTR

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
How does one get into the tapatalk closed beta?

The main developer has said they are not looking for more beta testers. Apparently, you must wait for the Tapatalk release. When he was working on Foroplex, the dev was surprisingly fast with updates and going from beta to release. This is reason to be optimistic, but Murphy's Law prevents me from making any definite predictions about release.

What I will say is the current beta is a huge step up from Foroplex and Board Express.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
The main developer has said they are not looking for more beta testers. Apparently, you must wait for the Tapatalk release. When he was working on Foroplex, the dev was surprisingly fast with updates and going from beta to release. This is reason to be optimistic, but Murphy's Law prevents me from making any definite predictions about release.

What I will say is the current beta is a huge step up from Foroplex and Board Express.

Agreed.

Sent from my Lumia 822 using Tapatalk

moledj

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Still annoyed that I paid for Foroplex and lost it 2 weeks later after it was removed from store and I reset phone.

please send me your windows live id and i will add you to betatesters.

Sent from my Lumia 820 dev edition using Tapatalk

cybodroid

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to even get foroplex? Board Express is really hacking me off now, I'm proper sick of it. It has taken 5(!) attempts just to make this post 

Actually, there's still a way to get Foroplex:

Foroplex | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Along the left-hand side there's a link to download and install manually. I'd do it myself but I have a Lumia 928 so I can't install from SD which happens to be the only way you can run .xap files.

rdavenp3

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I bought Foroxplex and liked it, but I kept getting XML parse errors on the TDIClub forum and had to use Board Express(ugh!) for it. Otherwise Foroplex was a good app. If Tapatalk needs any more beta testers, I'd volunteer. I have a developer unlocked device.
Sent from my Lumia 928 using Board Express

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Can one of the beta testers answer this:

One problem I had with Board Express and Foroplex was that sub-forums that require you to log in to view them would not be visible in either app. I was told that it had to do with the way Windows Phone handled cookies.

Does the Tapatalk app fix this or will those password required sub-forums still be invisible?

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'd be willing to pay for a beta version in order to ditch Board Express Pro lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786