So is Indigo being released for WP8 today??

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
There is no sign of it yet for WP 8 but it is out for Android. I put it on my GS3 this morning and received an app update for it this afternoon. I've been on the Indigo website which says that it is out for WP now but it's not on the Store yet.

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
There is no sign of it yet for WP 8 but it is out for Android. I put it on my GS3 this morning and received an app update for it this afternoon. I've been on the Indigo website which says that it is out for WP now but it's not on the Store yet.

Your afternoon is a little bit early isn't it? Haha

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Publishing on the Microsoft stores are incredibly hit or miss. Sometimes it takes 5 hours, sometimes a whole week. Their approximations are so unreliable.
Indigo is important for WP8 to be on par with the competition. I'm sure it will be in the store by the end of the day. (here hoping)

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't know, some of the comments about the Android version are not good. Lets hope the Windows version will be better.

Last edited:

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
My friend tried it on his Android phone and the first thing he said to me was "Is it a beta? Because it won't understand my own name."

His name is Charles, which is one of the most ordinary name there is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers